GranDoggy Purps

• Thread starter Prime C
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

ojd

the gdp purple phenos look ready at 8 but taken to 10 weeks and she is very heavy on the potency and definately not weak

peace

B

booms

let me clarify what i meant by weaker potency on the purple phenos so im not makin anybody upset. The purple phenos that I got have less of a immediate hit to the head like the Chemdog D phenos I got and dont get u as high. Purple phenos are a more relaxing stony buzz. Ran them all to 68 days and under 30X magnification trichomes were all cloudy and amber, they were done. Even the ones that looked purpleish at the end but had the Chemdog D shape werent as good as the Chemdog D lemon pheno. Had blind tests with numerous people with 5 different phenos and ever person picked the Chemdog D lemon pheno. Like a lemon starburst on the inhale and exhale.

O

ojd

na bro
nobody geting upset
just wasnt sure if you took them early
if they were from seed maybe 10 weeks from clone will be a bit stronger
id expect the chem leaning phenos to be stronger of course

i find gdp not that strong but if taken to 10 weeks or even 12 for the heavy tokers she has a nice potent hit to her

peace

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Ladies are looking great. I may have one of the taller Chemdog D pheno boom was talking about. As long as it gets purple I'll be happy.:D

Its gonna be a month before these flower as Im waiting on a round to finish.

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Yeah they do look awesome! I wanna get a pack of these! Cant go wrong either one. Great cross!2

Top Bottom