Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
looking very nice bro

now this is where the fun begins
hopefully you get purple in 2 weeks time
il be watching
peace
Hey thx Connoisseur. I plan on lowering the temps at night to help with that coloring.;)
How they lookin bm any chem smells?
There is def some funky smells in with the fruity sweetness. I just got back from a fishing trip so I'll get a better report when I can spend a little time with them. I can say that they have bulked up and getting stickier by the day!:D

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
6 weeks in. Looking killer!:D Starting to see some purple. Gonna start the flush this weekend. Smells sweet and skunky , berry grape, with some funky other smell too. Cant wait to smoke this shit!!!

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Lookin pretty sick homie! Way to rock the shit out of them bitches BudMuncher!!! Cant wait to see how much them girlz color up!! They look like they are GDP dom. Should be very beautiful. Thanks for sharing them with us man. Peace!
Quest

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
nice

flush that shit out and wait for the dank bro

peace
It def smells Dank! Took a cpl testers from #2 and #4 today. I cant wait to puff some.:)
Lookin pretty sick homie! Way to rock the shit out of them bitches BudMuncher!!! Cant wait to see how much them girlz color up!! They look like they are GDP dom. Should be very beautiful. Thanks for sharing them with us man. Peace!
Quest
Hey Qleaner! Thanks for checking out my grow. The colors are changing. Its Fall in my room.;) I looks like I can probably take #1 and #2 at 9 weeks but the other 3 might go 10. Thanks for the good vibes.:D

619ster

619ster

Yea man that shit looks delicioous!!!! And so GDP leaning it's got my mouth watering thinking of what theChem adds to it! Yum:p

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
ooh wee

that shit looks picture perfect
i can smell it from here
a proper flush to
again great job you doing with the grandoggy

peace
Thanks again Connoisseur 420! They all look great. I couldn't be happier with all of these gems.:D
Yea man that shit looks delicioous!!!! And so GDP leaning it's got my mouth watering thinking of what theChem adds to it! Yum:p
Bro I am to anxious to try some of this! They have been a pleasure to grow.;)

mack 10

mack 10

looks so dank! they almost look done at 6 weeks but dizzam those extra 2 weeks add allsorts of dankness. great colours.
mack.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
I've got to get my hands on this stuff!
I highly recommend you get your hands on this stuff!;)
looks so dank! they almost look done at 6 weeks but dizzam those extra 2 weeks add allsorts of dankness. great colours.
mack.
Yo Mack! My #1 had some amber at 8 weeks but none of the other ones. I took #1 and #2 at 58 days. #3,4 and 5 on 63 days. Been smokin on 1 and 2 and it's real nice smoke! Tasty as all get out! Sweet grape and berry candy flavors. Real nice stone to it. And then the colors put a cherry on it. Purple and Potent rarely go together in My experience. GranDoggyPurps is Purple,Potent and Delicious! Ive got some pics.;)

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah man great pics. i was in the process of making this same cross last year when soemthing came up and i had to stop. its good to see it grown out.

Top Bottom