Grandpa’s Stash R2 by Ethos Genetics

• Thread starter DEVGRU_420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TurboNico

I move them around when I have to water them. Hand watering ten one gallons has been a pain lol will prolly look into some sort of auto set up next run.

Flower Day 1
Even though I'm still dealing with the curling issue, as seen in the pics below, the plants are getting to big to not start flowering. If anyone has any idea on what to do to correct the issue please chime in. I'm stumped. I'm still feeding the same Canna Coco 1.3ec-1.4ec 7ml of a and b per gallon, and canna calmag agent at 4ml per gallon.
View attachment 1218415View attachment 1218416View attachment 1218417View attachment 1218418View attachment 1218419
Hey man just coming back to say the leaf curling actually came back and only shows on newer growth until the leaves get kinda bigger. I was starting to suspect some kind of mites and was scoping with loupes all week because another plant right next to it started exhibiting the same curling. I have a Grow Diary that kinda shows it all but I haven't found any mites so I am just sending mine off to flower as well. https://growdiaries.com/diaries/133081-grow-journal-by-turbonico

SweetLeafGrow

SweetLeafGrow

Have you had success with ethos genetics?
my local shop has these seeds but are a bit more expensive then ordering online
I have a current grow diary where I have two Purple Zkittlez Rbx and two Crescendo Rbx1 by Ethos. So far, I am pleased with the strains. I am just starting week two of flower so the fun is just beginning. I'm hoping spending the extra cash and research into solid genetics pays off with this grow. Can't wait to see how the flowers bloom!

I am getting ready to do another update, maybe this afternoon. Small flowers forming and robust growth going into week 2!

T

TurboNico

I have a current grow diary where I have two Purple Zkittlez Rbx and two Crescendo Rbx1 by Ethos. So far, I am pleased with the strains. I am just starting week two of flower so the fun is just beginning. I'm hoping spending the extra cash and research into solid genetics pays off with this grow. Can't wait to see how the flowers bloom!

I am getting ready to do another update, maybe this afternoon. Small flowers forming and robust growth going into week 2!

Can't go wrong with the crescendo from what I've seen. I might run that one next.

DEVGRU_420

DEVGRU_420

Day 4 flower
Currently feeding 1.6ec 800ppm. 6.1ph. Canna Coco A and B at 8.6ml per gallon. Canna Calmag agent at 4ml per gallon. If anyone has any recommendations on dialing in the feeding please chime in. I've been following Canna's feed chart on "light feed". Seems to be going okay.
Flower day 4
Flower day 4 1
Flower day 4 2
Flower day 4 4
Flower day 4 5
Flower day 4 6
Flower day 4 7
Flower day 4 8

SativaKid

SativaKid

Grandpa’s Stash R2, bred by Ethos Genetics, is a cross between Super Skunk, Afghan Kush and OG Kush.
Nutrients: Canna coco A and B. Canna Calmag Agent.
Medium: 70% Canna Coco. 30% Perlite.
Day 11 from seed.
View attachment 1210547View attachment 1210546View attachment 1210545
Nice looking Genetics! You must be doing a seed trial? I do that on my seed breeds. I'm a hobby breeder that uses the same basic principles as Ethos. I came upon the same beliefs as him from my own understanding of Science. I spend a long time developing and testing.
Grandpa’s Stash R2, bred by Ethos Genetics, is a cross between Super Skunk, Afghan Kush and OG Kush.
Nutrients: Canna coco A and B. Canna Calmag Agent.
Medium: 70% Canna Coco. 30% Perlite.
Day 11 from seed.
View attachment 1210547View attachment 1210546View attachment 1210545
Nice looking Genetics! You must be doing a seed trial? I do that first thing after I breed a batch of seeds if I have the space. I'm a hobby seed breeder that really admires the Skunk x Afghan x OG Kush genetics. I've got all kinds of breeds for my medicine and curiosity sake. My latest endeavor is breeding with an amazing pheno of Girl Scout Cookies. In the first picture a Red Clone Mamma in the foreground in week 5 of flower and the background a Red Clone Mamma in week 1 of flower. The second picture shows the bud 4 weeks before finishing. The weed is a very tasty very strong weed that finishes BLACK in the bag if you hit it with some cold a few days in flower. The red in the picture is under normal 10f night time drop and the black buds I had were 52f for 3 nights. These buds will finish very dark but not black.

Matters
Red Matters
DEVGRU_420

DEVGRU_420

Day 29 since flipping to 12/12. Seems the bud growth is a little small/slow. Should the buds be bigger by day 29? Everything I've read about this strain is it is a very quick finisher 56-60 days so i figured the buds would be bigger by now. Currently feeding at 1.9ec, runoff has been within 150ppm of inflow. Temp 81. Humidity 60ish. Leaf surface temp 77. Leaf VPD 1.0kPa.
Day 29
Day 29 1
Day 29 2
Day 29 3
Day 29 4
Day 29 5
Day 29 6
Day 29 8

Day 29 7
DEVGRU_420

DEVGRU_420

Hey guys just wanted to report back. Harvest has been completed! I took them 11 weeks. Average wattage used during flowering was 410 watts from my gavita 1650e. Harvested a little over 500 grams of flower(including popcorn). Yield would be improved drastically by topping. Very easy plant to grow. Used Canna A and B following their feed schedule on "light feed" the entire grow. If anyone wants to follow my next grow diary I will be starting one later this week. I will be growing 6 seeds of CSI Humboldt headband (notsodog) x Chemdog D . Also have one seed of CSI Humboldt Wedding Cake x Sherbert going. Will be taking clones hoping to find a keeper from those 7. Anyway heres a couple pics of some nugs of grandpas stash and a 25 gram slab of bubble hash made from grandpas stash. Been curing for 3+ weeks. Smells of chem/fuel skunky dank.
Grandpas Stash
Grandpas Stash 1
Grandpas bubble hash

Last edited:
theNedster

theNedster

Nice. I think this strain is dynamite. Fat yield and fast to finish for me. Looks like the same for you! Every Ethos strain I have tried has been excellent.

Perrin6363

Perrin6363

Looks like it turned out amazing. My endgame x grampas stash just went in the dirt a few days ago. Very excited about this one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom