Granny Purps Santa Cruz?

• Thread starter ogplatinum
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ogplatinum

ogplatinum

i got some clones from this club in capitola ca, little under 5 mins from santa cruz, and they are pretty much fine but i noticed some light white stuff on the candy kush. today i talked to my friend and she said she got over 20 clones from here and said most of them turned out to have mold the next few days...

anyone else go to this club?

Jeezer

Jeezer

You will be lucky if you find a place that sells clean clones. You just have to clean your plants before you get em in the grow room.

500lbs Guerilla

500lbs Guerilla

Go to the spots in felton, or check out sweetleaf caregivers delivery service. Sweetleaf usually has some great stuff thats not on their menu, just have to ask.

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

Go to Santa cruz Hydro and get yourself some Eagle 20. You won't have a problem after that. Also the clones of Sour D that Granny Purps has is very heavy yielding with little stretch and an incredible nose and guaranteed clean of any and all pests, mildew and mold.

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Go to Santa cruz Hydro and get yourself some Eagle 20. You won't have a problem after that. Also the clones of Sour D that Granny Purps has is very heavy yielding with little stretch and an incredible nose and guaranteed clean of any and all pests, mildew and mold.

Im going to try Capitola Healing Association, and Greenway next. But myself and one of my friends who is runnign a hydro grow got candy kush clones with powder mildew on them. it was fixed VERY quickly and hasn't shown up since the first few days, but still.

Peacheater81

Peacheater81

Good to know,,, didn't realized there were so many around SC with Clones

Can somebody post all the clubs in SC and SLV, thanks

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

Granny Purp- Soquel
Capitola Healing-Soquel
Herbal Cruz-Capitola
Greenway- SC (They fuck their vendors quite often. I boycott them. They owe my family a lot for two years!)
SCPC-SC
Central Coast wellness Center-Felton
Evolution-Felton
Creme De Canna- Soquel

X

Xoxoxdreaxoxox

Where is Santa Cruz hydro at? And how much does eagle 20 costAnd how big can I get it

G

grannypurps

Clone issues

ANYTIME there is an issue with a clone you purchase at Granny Purps there is a 72 hour guarantee, we fully back our clones.

Top Bottom