Grape 🍇 Stomper in promix fed Remo nutrients

• Thread starter No3r
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
No3r

No3r

Those are so pretty. Did you feed every watering or every third watering?
Thank you Trixie, This time I hand fed every time. Only straight watering was last week for flush but it’s gradual as it still needs micros and cal to finish ripening

No3r

No3r

Lowers on Dino 🦕 Food

Bred by Capulator

Had so many reach out asking where I got the seeds. Even cap reached out as he only gave to one other person according to him. Luckily I found some beans in an 8th from a facility managed by Cap in east LA. Peace of Green.
2F9BE653 A8B3 413F B899 5912BBCA4CFA

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Lowers on Dino 🦕 Food

Bred by Capulator

Had so many reach out asking where I got the seeds. Even cap reached out as he only gave to one other person according to him. Luckily I found some beans in an 8th from a facility managed by Cap in east LA. Peace of Green.
View attachment 1316772
Exclusive! Nice find man and even had the big dawg reach out that’s dope 🙌

No3r

No3r

Exclusive! Nice find man and even had the big dawg reach out that’s dope 🙌
For real. I’ve been lucky with meeting people and acquiring some solid genetics over the years. There is one strain in NorCal I need to make a trip up to get from my boy up on the mountain. It’s called eyeball grabber. He and his brother learned to grow from their dad who was also an army vet. When he passed his sons took over. They name strains of the effect it gave lol. Shit while I’m up there I also need to get a cut of my old partner Walt’s blue dream. I don’t like it much but damn I’ve gotten so many inquiries on that strain I haven’t grown since 2011. Even one of my older cousins said it was the best he’s ever smoked,

What trips me out is how a lot of the guys on the hill grow only a couple strains and perfect them, not like SoCal man I’ve seen some crazy shit like plants grafted with different strains. For instance one plant with 6 different strains, each branch was labeled. Pretty slick to f you’re low on space and want to keep one mom but with several strains.

K

kidcole99

I just popped a gage green grape stomper bean. Fingers crossed. How did yours come out?

Latest posts

Top Bottom