Grape-13

• Thread starter FatMarty
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FatMarty

This is Grape Stomper x G-13 BX1 test thread for Hazeman Seeds.

I named it Grape-13 because I think that sounds cool and fits it's linage.
Hope Hazeman doesn't mind. hehe.

This is the seedling a few days after popping.
183503d1323193585t-elephant-stomper-test-grape-13.jpg.att

First image below is plant going into bloom cycle on Christmas Eve at @24 days since planting seed.
Second image is taken today afew days in.

This one reminds me of the G-13 so far; but it is early still.
I haven't sexed this yet; so it may be replaced until I get a female for the test.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That baby is looking great, Marty! I hope it's a lady for ya. Good luck with the rest of ur grow.

F

FatMarty

This plant is bushing out real nice so far. Still don't know sex 12 days into bloom. Thinking I saw a hair or two last night; but not enough to know what's what yet.
Tight nodes and fat leaves make this look like a high yielder; but who knows just yet.

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

She looks nice Marty. I always love FAT leaves! Looks happy and healthy. Keep up the nice work!:animbong:

soserthc1

soserthc1

fat marty the leaves are looking phat - sweet looking plant and hazeman i would love to test a strain for you pal.... it would be like jury duty lol

Donnybrook

Donnybrook

Haze ,

She sure is purdy , I can almost smell the Grape Nehi Soda . About how long into flower is she ?

Brilliant Job ,,, :hi:

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
Haze ,

She sure is purdy , I can almost smell the Grape Nehi Soda . About how long into flower is she ?

Brilliant Job ,,, :hi:

your right she smells of grapes and she is about 7 weeks.

F

Frankensteins Garden

Just picked up a pack of grape-13 and a few others and looking for advice on how she likes to grow. Is she a heavy feeder, liked to be topped etc.. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

ogbluntdoc

ogbluntdoc

Just picked up a couple clones of this strain. Any more info available

Latest posts

Top Bottom