Grape ape, Gorilla Grape, Sour Grapes?

• Thread starter jaredman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jaredman

jaredman

Are any of these available in seed form? Outlaw got busted I heard so the Gorilla maybe not. WHat about the others?

Carnack

Carnack

Premium Member
Supporter
Key has the best of the bunch by far and the IBL is just rolling out on the GRAPE STOMPER line in true seed.

And just as an aside and for the record....There is no such thing as "Sour Grapes"..it's just a figment of the thieving minds at Oaksterdam. (Just say NO! to "Sour Grapes"!)

That is Keyplay's very hard work, not anybody else's, and its BOMB.

I have run them all (and have a sweet Gorilla Grape running now) and Grape Stomper is by far my favorite smoke (only just behind the absolute kill Lemon Thai he turns).

See the absolute dankness for yourself....da real deal.

http://img404.invalid.com/img404/3152/grapestomper.jpg

jaredman

jaredman

Key has the best of the bunch by far and the IBL is just rolling out on the GRAPE STOMPER line in true seed.

And just as an aside and for the record....There is no such thing as "Sour Grapes"..it's just a figment of the thieving minds at Oaksterdam. (Just say NO! to "Sour Grapes"!)

That is Keyplay's very hard work, not anybody else's, and its BOMB.

I have run them all (and have a sweet Gorilla Grape running now) and Grape Stomper is by far my favorite smoke (only just behind the absolute kill Lemon Thai he turns).

See the absolute dankness for yourself....da real deal.

http://img404.invalid.com/img404/3152/grapestomper.jpg

Thanks for the info and no disrespect meant to KEY, IBL??? what does that stand for

M

monkeytime

Forgive me if i'm naive, but where can one find Key's products?

D

DoubleDub

Ibl stands for inbred line. It means the strain has been "inbred" for, at the very least, a few generations. What this usually means for the seed purchaser is that there will be less variation in phenotypes and most plants will express very similar traits. Since breeders usually breed for thier favorite triats you therefore have better odds of finding a keeper!

lilzayne

lilzayne

Sour Grapes/Grape Stomper is the shiiiit! Keyplay killed it on this cross... very pleasant medicinal effect and one of the best/most unique flavors! Just my 2 cents

-Lil Zayne

Onespark

Onespark

Grape stomper smells soooo dank in veg. A real stinker! Can't wait to see the end product!

J

jonnynu

Premium Member
Supporter
Guess they didn't want to tell you...That's not nice..is it?

P

pacog

Guess they didn't want to tell you...That's not nice..is it?

Keyplay and Medic are The Dank Bro's. Their gear will be dropping soon.

Send me a PM for more Info.

AND IT'S GRAPE STOMPER not Sour Grapes. Those guy's are Douches for Changes the name on someones work.

D

DesertRat

whoa , I thought Sour Grape was Brett's work from Apothecary ??!!! .. been out under his name for years ???

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Are any of these available in seed form? Outlaw got busted I heard so the Gorilla maybe not. WHat about the others?

Hey brother, right now Im sorting out my pheno's for an F2 breeding of Gorilla Grape x Grape Ape that I expect release late this fall!! Keep yours eyes open!

Gorilla Grape has ran upto $500 a pack. However Outlaw has been released and IS making beans now. There is a pack of his ECPD on Seurbidz as I write this.
Grape Ape is a clone only by Brett Bogue from Apocethary Genetics

And Sour Grapes, Brett Bogue I know, but Gage Green has that Grape Stomper. Different genetics
Derekb

Her's a couple pics of this cross

Gorilla Grape x Grape Ape overview
Gorillla Grape x Grape Ape
Gorilla Grapw x Grape Ape
ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Outlaw had some actions just up on another site I just won a pack of his east coast purple diesel but There wasnt any gorila grape I've wanted that strain forever but the ECPD is some straight FIRE so I'm happy to get some of the last original stock he had because he got busted and lost all his P stock but he will be making f2 and so forth of all his crosses in the coming months I'm just glad he's out and back doing his thang. I would say the gorila grape is the best imop

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Outlaw had some actions just up on another site I just won a pack of his east coast purple diesel but There wasnt any gorila grape I've wanted that strain forever but the ECPD is some straight FIRE so I'm happy to get some of the last original stock he had because he got busted and lost all his P stock but he will be making f2 and so forth of all his crosses in the coming months I'm just glad he's out and back doing his thang. I would say the gorila grape is the best imop

Oh is that what that was, the last pack from thr archieves? Thats badass you WON a pack dude!!!! Shit... Ive been drooling over that one for years!! Never been able to acquire it. No money at the wrong times. Ill get it one day or male my own ! Your right though, Gorilla Grape LOOKED to be the best in my opinion too. Ive got some nice Magic Merlin's though thata are purpin lika aweek into flower. They are DPD dom all they way compared to the pure DPD in my garden. Bright Purple from the start.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
There is another pack of the ECPD up rite now at seurbidz if u wanna try to grab the bro there the last pack I think it's a 5 pack I think the ECPD is the second best besids the gorila grape and then the pre 98 bubba x dpd and then magic Merlin

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Id love to grab em all! But Im a family man and you know how that is. lol. Ive got most of thoses genetics except for ECSD,and I have Pre98 Bubba in S1. Id love to have got a cut instead of an S1 from a guy known for throwin hermie factories!!!

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
Ya I'm 22 so no fam for me yet I jus grabbed those s1's witch should be amazing but I wanted the Jedi kush that's only reason I ordered them in the first place the bubba was just a bonus the Jedi is gonna be some amazing shit it's all good I plan to make lots of f2's and send them in a freebees so maybe you'll get some of those when I make them I wanted a ecsd cross and since I missed logics drop I figured these would be just as good if not better so I swooped them up I'm really excited about this cross I can't Waite to get them poppin

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Great pickup ProdigyGrower!!! I just had someone stop by and hook me up with Outlaw's original ECPD!!! Im so stoked!!
Yeah Im 34. Still young yet, but gettin there. Life is good though.
Ive been looking to get Pre98 for quite some time with no luck. Patience, right? Goodluck with everything and if you ever need anything, feel free to holler bro.

Top Bottom