Grape Ape, Mr.Nice, Grape Romulan etc (dried product)

• Thread starter norcal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JAWS

JAWS

hey norcal:smoke
YOU may be right but i just have to belive some one some where still has this GRAPE APE in seed form...nobody seems to no really where it came from, so when they say its CLONE ONLY how do they know that for sure....i will keep the faith that its out there some where...
peace bro:joint:

N

norcal

everything i have is clones.. and obtained by clones. JAWS im sure there is grape ape seeds out there.. the cannabible claims there is i believe. i dont worry about seeds. its pointless if you live in cali unless thats your thing. im sure seeds would be fun but if i want a new strain ill talk to a friend see what they have going and trade! makes my life easy

N

norcal

seems like all the seeds being made now days anyway are from a cali clone that can be obtained if you know the right people or even get lucky at a collective.. for people to claim they made seeds out of an elite clone and normal peeps cant get that clone is bs. its out there! how do you think they got it? there not that special lol. i have larry og and ohhh my its amazing. the high is out of this world. i find myself going to that strain when i want to get stoned and be amazingly happy. right now im at my lowest. harvesting a few strains in about a week or 2.. but i only have 10 strains finished. im used to having about 15-20 at all times.

N

norcal

i almost went off on the rant.. then i realized people get kicked off this site all the time. didnt want to bash on the wrong person. ive actually really wanted to grow some seeds. just not of a cali clone.. probably since i live in cali.... JAWS btw i wasnt arguing the fact that grape ape is in seed. it was in seed first like you said.

JAWS

JAWS

hey NORCAL:character0029:
its cool bro i got no problem's, just not a big fan of clones thats all...i like trying/growing new gear not the same thing over-over-over even if its it's killer bomb ass weed, thats just me..
peace brother:)

N

norcal

ive never ran a strain more than 3 runs so far. thats going to change. but last grow i had nearly 15 new strains. i kept about 10 of those around and now i have about 7 new strains. thats exactly my point too.. it all depends on where you live. if i lived where i didnt have the most ridiculous selection of clones i wouldnt be running them unless i found some bad ass phenos i had to keep around(which would happen). so im pretty sure were on the same page just live in different areas.. im not bashin on seeds at all.. like i said if i didnt live in cali id grow all of cali connections, raskals gear etc.... but at this point until i cant find new amazing strains that have already been found and go around in cali in clones its kinda pointless for me to run seeds. there are a few seeds out their that i havent seen clones of.. but im keeping my hopes up that ill find the clones soon. just have to hope you meet the right people here in the mountains in norcal. they always have something special

JAWS

JAWS

hey NORCAL:afroweed:
ya man i understand where your coming from for sure, if i lived there i'd have ALL the "elites" out there in my stall...i have some amazing brother/sisters that would not hesatate(sp) in sending me cut's of pretty much anything i wanted/needed sad thing is i just got no room to house clones and im just to Ascared to catch any clone packages...

couple years ago i was a clone freak i had many clones of gear i was runing and i had many many of the strains of the time in house, was catching clone packages of 50+ clones at a time.....but had to stop that shite because i WAS becoming far far to comfortable in doing so....

i hope you get everything thing you seek my friend...
peace:cool0041:

N

norcal

seeds dominate in the sense that if you pop that seed you dont have to worry bout spider mites at all.. even from friends i dont trust that fucking clone.. you never know whats on it...... Mites, Powdery mildew. if you dont put to the side and spray right away for at least mites your room will be full of em in no time.. collectives are the worst for it. especially when there out of house clones from all different peeps. but glad were on the same page here JAWS. it is crazy how full your veg room... then your flowering room will become when you do clones. like oh ill just take a few of each and take the best. next thing i know i have 5-6 of each strain and im 'supposed to have' 12 veg and 12 flowering..

JAWS

JAWS

hey NORCAL:character0029:
ya i hear ya dude i have a 30sqf of floor space and im gaonna be putting 25 3gallon pots in there with atleast a few 2litters, once i get the males out that i want to work with then i'll throw the other males away that were in the 3's and put the females from the 2's into the 3's....its a time consuming thing but it gives me good numbers in the 3's and thats what i want in my grow's, my space will be so full that it becomes a pain to take them all out and water/feed them.....BUT in the end its usualy well worth ALL the work it took to get them to harvest...some day i'll get moved and will have room to keep a few clones and a couple very nice mothers, untill then i work with what i got ya know..
grow on:):)

HarryNugz

HarryNugz

can't trust clones these days to be pest free! gotta spray them pronto and quarantine them.

N

norcal

yup for sure. my grow space is a 2x4 tray with t5 lights for clones/teens and a 2x4 and a 4x4 tray with 1200 watts for my flowering plants. i can fit about 50-60 plants in the veg room. and around 20-24 in the flowering room(i dont put that many in there) i give everything a little space. it fits 16- 3 gal pots or so comfortably. i have a 6'' centrifugal fan pulling air through my 2 hoods that are hooked up to a charcoal filter. i have a dehumidifier to run at night to ensure i keep humidity below 50. Also run An A/c to keep day temps about 75 degrees and night a little below 65. hopefully will be getting a propane C02 generator soon also then i will be about done for a bit. after that i wouldnt even be sure what i would invest in. i feel like ive got about everything i need for a bit lol

JAWS

JAWS

hey NORCAL:emo
ya i hear about the space part and agree with ya 100%, but by the time i pull out the males i want to use and pitch the ones i dont need they will have room....HAHAH but i probably wont HAHAH...
peace bro:rock

Top Bottom