Grape ape!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JAWS

JAWS

is APOTHECARY the only place that carries THE APE in seed form? and if so WHY....

got a couple crosses of her but would really like some straight APE..
peace:smoke

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
what kind of crosses do you got? i have a few grape ape seeds left from like 4 or 5 years ago. was told they are originals from the first cross. iv been waiting to pop them but i think i may do it soon as im so excited to see if thats true! esp if they are male/fem beans so i can have a sick male to pimp out ~SMF~

JAWS

JAWS

hey skunk.
ive got 6 crosses of the APE i just droped one so i got 5 now....th one i just droped wa GRAPE APE * AGENT ORANGE.

the others are.
GRAPE APE * CHEM 2008
CHEM 2008 * GRAPE APE
CHEM 2008 * GRAPE BUBBA
BRAINS ESCAPE * GRAPE RIPPER
PURPLE ULTRA GRAPE * CHEM 2008

hoping these APE * AGENT ORANGE gives me some APE dom phenom..
peace bro.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
the grape ape x chem 2008 is the one bro! i bet there is gonna be fire in those! i would be all over that one if i was you. i grew the chem 08 a while back and it was utter insanity for sure, even purples up! so the ape x chem 08 would be some fuely grapey mofoz!!

JAWS

JAWS

humm.

hey skunk:joint:
thats great to hear about those chem 2008, the rest..

CHEM 2008 * PURPLE KUSH
CHEM 2008 * KRYPTO BX1
CHEM 2008 * AGENT ORANGE
CHEM DD * CHEM 2008
CONNIE DAWG * CHEM 2008

Should be fun running through those..
peace bro:smoke

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
not many can make me jealous but you do with that list hahaha...congrats on those bro, cant wait to see the grow, some of those id give a toe for....hahaha :)

JAWS

JAWS

ya i know what you me bro, just when i think i got the goods i see anothers list and relize im not done...

just now popping some seeds so it will be awhile before i can tell what these APE * AGENT ORANGE will offer...still waiting on some TAHOE--LARRY--CVK--OGISEL not sure which one of those to drop......

got 100's of KUSH crosses and about 5-6 dozen diesel's so every time out is a mind-F%$# around here...
peace bro..

you a lucky grower to have those STRAIGHT APE'S.....

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah bro, i have a big ass jar of pack of beans......but not as many as you hahah....

JAWS

JAWS

i think any-body who's been around for awhile have crazy-ass list's, ive seen list that put my to shame and make me fill like a beginner....candu-man was one of those list, i almost fell out-of-my chair when i first saw he's gear.....
peace.

420king-spaded

ya nice list of apes heres one im growing out with my mentor grape ape crossed og kush

JAWS

JAWS

hey 420.
sounds like decent one for sure, GRAPE-LEMON humm odd but i bet it will get the job done...

lots of kush crosses here but not many with just straight OG KUSH, iv'e haved most of the older kush's in clone form but at that time i was unable to house males....umm now i have room to keep males i have no clones, even worse then that im scared shitless to accept any....to damn risky now-a-days, so im just looking for the kill's in seed form..
peace bro.

JAWS

JAWS

HEY CAPO.
ya that too but mostly just catching shit in the mail, where i live there is no mercy what so-ever and i no longer have access to a fake addie like i use to have....

use to get 50+rooted clone packages but i just cant risk that shit any more...
peace bro.

C

CAPO

Word...hope you find some keepers.....and some mercy.

Peace back at ya!:passingjoint:

JAWS

JAWS

thanks 420..
i'll get by im sure of that.

All from seed, from a dude named Resinish who was very kind and passed many many seeds around. Pretty sure he musta been on meth to spread that much around and grow the way he did

JAWS

JAWS

ahhh monkey.
im so totaly lost by that REPLY, AHHH what was the Question again..

Top Bottom