Grape Ape

• Thread starter Dr. Evil
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

Howzit! This is the Grape Ape cut i have going that is at about day 49 and starting to purple and pink up real nicely. I have grown Urkle before and am still torn between telling the difference between the two cuts....having said that it did seem that this cut grew a little quicker than urkle....yields a little better than urkle and has a slightly more skunky undertone than urkle did...but then again i am officially fucked in the head department..
one time,
Dr. E

Grape ape
Grape ape 2
Grape ape 3
Grape ape 4
S

SmokeMan

Gorgeous pics Dr! Her smell pretrudes thru the screen. I can dam near smell her from here . I can tell her taste will be out of this world. If u can show us how she looks at 60 that would be great. Thanks for sharing with us.

L

lil miss lone

Doc your pics take my breath away... and other cheezy shit, lol. Another Job well done my friend :banana1sv6:

S

SkunkyBuds

really nice

That cut is sick!

Gotta love the Ape.

Thanks for the great pics and good description.

Good luck on the finish

SkunkyBuds

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
looking good dr evil! is this from clone or seed?

S

shavits

She looks gorgeous Dr great job! Ive always wanted to grow the grape ape in my garden but I have no idea where to get her! I have had her one time and it was the bomb! Nice work man!

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

fo real im with you on this one i wonder myself what it is i must say when you smoke this i bet you this is gunna happen>>>>> :very_first_smiley:

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Gorgeous plants, thanks for sharing. Love the ape. The skunk bring out the funk.

L

lurking_chap

shes bombed with resin and rock hard for sure, i had same looking grape ape
very nice DR.

Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

Gorgeous pics Dr! Her smell pretrudes thru the screen. I can dam near smell her from here . I can tell her taste will be out of this world. If u can show us how she looks at 60 that would be great. Thanks for sharing with us.
Thanks!!! i will most definitely post more shots..

Doc your pics take my breath away... and other cheezy shit, lol. Another Job well done my friend :banana1sv6:
Gracias chica!!

That cut is sick!

Gotta love the Ape.

Thanks for the great pics and good description.

Good luck on the finish

SkunkyBuds
Thank you!

Thank you, This is a clone only

She looks gorgeous Dr great job! Ive always wanted to grow the grape ape in my garden but I have no idea where to get her! I have had her one time and it was the bomb! Nice work man!
Thanks! with patience good things will come..

looks dialed in and delicious!!!!!!!!!!!!
BigUps!

fo real im with you on this one i wonder myself what it is i must say when you smoke this i bet you this is gunna happen>>>>> :very_first_smiley:
Beam me up scotty..lol

Just beautiful man...Just beautiful
Thanks ozut

Gorgeous plants, thanks for sharing. Love the ape. The skunk bring out the funk.
Thank you!

dam she sure looks yummy :)
Thanks bra!

Dr you're an awesome grower!
Very kind of you sir!

shes bombed with resin and rock hard for sure, i had same looking grape ape
very nice DR.
Cheers!

powerplant

powerplant

Definitely a good looking girl you have there.
soil Hydro other?

E

ent

Here's mine around 60 days. Funny you mix it and Urkel up as I have Ken's GDP as well, and I cannot tell the difference. Maybe kens stretches a bit more. I've run the kens for about 3 cycles, roughly 40x plants. I've run the grape ape for about 5 years, hundreds of plants. I can't tell the diff in the way they grow or the finished product.

IMG_6455.JPG

IMG_6457.JPG

IMG_6456.JPG

grapeape2.jpg

Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

Very nice ent!!!
Here she is just a couple days later....:cool0041::cool0041:

DSC01142
DSC01144
DSC01146
E

ent

Looking good Dr. Evil. Before you crop her up you should snap some photos without the HPS. It'd really help showcase those purples.

I cropped a bunch of these grape apes last night, i snapped some pics. Maybe i'll have time today to upload em.

Top Bottom