Grape Ape

• Thread starter shepj
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

shepj

hey guys
sorry if this is in the wrong section.. but I didn't see one more fit.

I was wondering if anyone knows the genetics of Grape Ape?

thx,
jeremy

S

shepj

makes sense.. I hear a lot of people say it's like skunk but more fruity.

thx for fillin me in tho bro

J

John Ditchweed

I got the cut 5 or 6 years ago and thats what I was told when I got it...... its funny that people say the KK grape ape cut when the kushman will tell you straight up he didn't make the cross..... he also said that it seems like it came from his purple kush but he couldn't say for sure.... yet again I am not nor will I ever claim to be an expert on any pot..... except for one of my crosses maybe

saldiado

saldiado

Its purple urkle crossed with skunk no.1. If you have seen some grape ape that has gone 75 days it looks almost identical to ograskals purple urkle cut. Has the bright orange hairs, and is a barney pink purple on the inside. Some real eye candy. its an attempt to increase the yield on the urkle, definitely a stronger cross than grandaddy imvho

J

John Ditchweed

I disagree with you saldiado......... there is new grape ape that may be what you said but the 20 years old cut is purple kush x skunk1.......... all the new ape is coming from apothecary witch isn't the real ape cut by any means

K

kill-9

Yeah.... I was "Where the fuck is this Skunk No.1 coming from?" Makes sense though.

Today's Grape Ape is a pheno of grandaddy purple.

Purple Urkel X Big Bud

S

shepj

So apparently there are a few variations.. well anyways, thank you everyone for your input! +rep for all of ya.

J

John Ditchweed

Apothecary seeds made the GA, they say it is Pakistani X Sk #1.

correction..... apothecary recreated GA and that may be what they used to do it..... but grape ape has around for well over 20 years

D

DaddyzCrazy

Damn now thats a new one.

I had no idea shes been around 20+ years...Cool info.

Thanks.

L

Lost

I've got the PO Grape ape cut. It streatches like a mofo and is super sloooowwwww to flower. Looks like the yield might be ok since they grow so big...

Top Bottom