GRAPE DRANK! (Read in the Voice of Dave Chappelle)

• Thread starter SofaKingHigh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

NugNation

definitely get a full suspension bike dude, wayyy more fun especially if you're considering going to the ski mountains. think more gravity oriented :cool0019:

oh and scoop one off ebay, you can get bikes less than a year old for like 40-50% off retail in pristine shape.

S

SofaKingHigh

Full suspension, perhaps. Used? Go buy a used car dog. That's about how I feel about that. Rollin' sucka free on road and off.

I'm wasted. This took longer to compose than it does to read. 1554, IPA and a couple shots of whiskey and vodka. Celebrated my miserable fucking day and introduced myself to at least 10 different gals who were impressed by my outstanding excellence in approach. Smiles for miles. Shame it isn't how I feel inside. Miss my ex badly, she looked past the dark side and saw me for me.

If you've got someone who loves you to pieces and sticks with you through the thick, hold on for dear life. The feeling of true love and happiness may never come again.

One love. Thanks for reading.

N

NugNation

haha a used car has about 1,000 times as many moving parts and little pieces of low quality junk that break all the time. Pretty much every part on a high end bike is quality and made to last 5-10 years with a little maintenance. I'd never buy a used bike that was more than a year old, both the ones I've gotten have had maybe a month of riding on them max.

My first specialized enduro from ebay had been on maybe a couple trail rides, everything was mechanically perfect and I got it 1,000 off retail (paid about 1875 shipped vs. 2800+tax). Only difference was the most minor of blemishes on the downtube. The second one that I just copped off ebay is one model up from my old one, got about 1800 off retail (2150 shipped vs. 3900+ tax), so actually close to 2,000 saved. Took it to the bike shop, told them to get it in perfect working condition, now it's good as new. Oh and all costs for maintenance I deferred to the ebay seller because the bike was advertised as like new, it just needed an hour or two to be polished off.

Theres tons of motherfuckers out there that think they need the dopest bike possible (like you and me) but then some life event comes up and they gotta ditch the excess. ebay is littered with basically new bikes that the owners never got around to riding much and decided they needed the cash for their new baby. I doubt I'll ever buy a new bike again given how insanely high the prices are getting. Everything just went up like 15-25% across the board cause of increases in component prices and the failing u.s. dollar. can't hurt to do some research and find out whats available, i know you've got time!

N

NugNation

oh and p.s. word to the wise: be careful not to replace one addiction with another.

S

SofaKingHigh

That'll take some real friendship from someone tough as nails. It seems you and your friend coward down pretty quick when my father and I got into some heated discussion at your place. Thus I've never bothered to return bud.

Part of Bipolar without meds is no barrier between what I think and what is said. If you don't think you can handle my heat then maybe it's best we go our separate ways. Sorry if I'm too much of a dick.

I appreciate the advice as it matches up exactly with what the bartenders were telling me. You've been cool bro and helped me sustain life here as did Fresh, even if you were both looking out for your bottom line in the process.

So what'll it be? Me, you and some other bros of the herb hitting the trails or just another shitty day in paradise?

S

SofaKingHigh

For the record, I had nothing to do with the stolen GrowBot from the Denver HTMCC.

Bless whoever had the nuts to pull away with one though. Got an e-mail saying that they're offering a chump change sum of 5k for its return. Got my fuckin' ROFL on.

S

SofaKingHigh

Did you attend the venue? If so, how was it? Another flea market for cheap glass and every care center you'll never visit peddling business cards?

R

RMCG

Did you attend the venue? If so, how was it? Another flea market for cheap glass and every care center you'll never visit peddling business cards?

I did not, I know others that did, mixed reviews. I went to the garden expo instead.

S

SofaKingHigh

Was that cool? How is Dan doing @ CCH2O? I've gotta get on their good side again after some dumb shit I said about their product just because the chips weren't in favor for me. Hopefully they'll have ears for an apology.

R

RMCG

Was that cool? How is Dan doing @ CCH2O? I've gotta get on their good side again after some dumb shit I said about their product just because the chips weren't in favor for me. Hopefully they'll have ears for an apology.

I loved it. Finally got to meet Dan. Super nice guy. I'm sure the OG 'shill' of the UC will be forgiven... :)

Loved seeing all the new things that are/coming out. Definitely worth-while. Hell, even my non-gardening GF enjoyed herself, laughed at some of the booth babes and titty calendars at some vendors, but all in all a good time. People had PILES and PILES of bags of samples. Pretty ridiculous. Expecting to see a bunch of bottles up on CL soon, because there is no way you can try all of that stuff...

N

NugNation

Whoaaa there buddy don't jump to any conclusions, I didn't think you were bein a dick nor was I tryin to be one.

I'm not one to jump down someone's throat and tell them something they believe is totally wrong, nor was my friend. While your father and I have vastly conflicting views on the world I'm not trying to force my views on anyone, I'd rather just let it be. He's not gonna change the way I think, nor am I going to change the way he thinks. Any arguments over subjects as passionate as those just lead to tension and anger. Besides, you vocalized pretty much every point I would've wanted to make, so I was more than content to listen in. Don't think you ruined the party by any means, I enjoyed hearing the opinions of others, even if I disagree whole-heartedly.

Id also like to say that I hit you up because I love chem to death and wanted to gain some gardener's insight, not cause I was tryin to make a quick buck.

More than down to hit the trails, I'm just a bigger fan of goin down than up :) Hitting the ski resorts and hoppin on the gondolas was what I dreamed of when I first started riding. Just gotta get on that license game so you can roam freely. I don't think you'll ever have a more liberating feeling than hittin' the open road on your own.

Oh and one last thing. PLEASE tell me about the farm and the fried ice cream, I've been dying to know :tongue0011:

S

SofaKingHigh

Glad to hear, I really am.

They've got the bombest ice cream in Estes Park, it'll be in a waffle cone upside down in a cup as well as my treat.

You've had my back so of course I'll have yours. Any issues in the garden, just lemme know.

S

SofaKingHigh

What my father means when he says farm and the fried ice cream is buying into the American dream and trying to keep up with the Smith's and Jones'. They got a new car, you got a new car. They keep their grass green, you keep yours green. Not for yourself or happiness, but for image. While it's tainted to fuck with his borderline rebel cult thinking, it's pretty Buddhist advice at the heart of it all.

S

SofaKingHigh

License and insurance are my top priorities come payday. You're right, it's going to be my ultimate freedom in the Z. Gonna mod the hell out of her, I'm tired of browsing the forums and getting my drool on over their creations. Time I get mine.

When is your lease up on the Bimmer? Gonna purchase or part out your mods and upgrade to a later body style?

N

NugNation

Thats the million dollar question. I don't think i'll be truly happy til I've got a 335 or better. unless I'm ballin out of my mind by next summer I don't know if I can justify the cost. Got til august 2012 to figure it out.

I know you hate the idea but I was thinkin about lookin for a used 335 same model year as mine or later, somethin that's owned by a mid-40's business professional thats lookin for something more spacious and used it more as a work vehicle than a toy. I know there's one out there but I don't know if I wanna invest the time to find one. So tempting though.

S

SofaKingHigh

I only want the best for my friends. Hopefully you can find a used 7-series on wheels with beat in the trunk. Wanna be a balla, shot calla, 20" blades on the Impala.

I'm stoked - landlord doesn't give a fuck about the grow. Showed my card and said what's good. All good!

N

NugNation

I like my cars a little more nimble. Once i got enough paper to support 2 cars, an oversized german pimpmobile will be in order. baby steps.

Now it's time to blow that shit the fuck upppp. no landlord worries means no ones comin to say hi.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Dam now you guys talking cars
I got my 69 firechicken roostin in the storage waiting for nicer days I almost forgot I have it after this long ass winter
Keep it up guys

S

SofaKingHigh

Yeahhhhhh I'm fuckin' wAssssssssted and dining at Rasta Pasta!!!! I love my life.

LVPK and her crosses fo' lyfe! Stunna nuggets. Ya herrrrd.

Peace and pasta!!!

Top Bottom