(insert photo here where possible)

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud :ARTIFICIAL BLUEBERRY LITERALLY LIKE A BLUEBERRY POPTART
Associated smells of bud UNDERTONES OF SWEET RUBY RED GRAPEFRUIT DIESEL

TASTE

Dominant flavour :SWEET STRONG GRAPE FRUIT/LEMON AMMONIA
Associated flavours : NOT EVEN CLOSE TO AS SWEET AS IT SMELLS MUCH
MUCH MORE LEMON AMMONIA VERY KICK YOUR CHEST IN
Harsh/smoothness : (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth) 4
- cough factor? : yes/no YES

BUZZ I LOVE THE HIGH ITS ONE OF MY FAVORITE DIESELS IVE EVER HAD MY JUST A CRAZY GOOD STRAIN VERY STRONG AND TRIPPY HAS THAT CHEM HIGH WHERE YOU LOSE TRACK OF TIME AND YOUR KEYS LOL IF YOU SMOKE A COUPLE BOWLS ANYWAY BUT GREAT MID DAY HERB IF YOU BLAZE A QUICK BOWL ON YOUR LUNCH BREAK BUT JUST ONE AS FOR BODY EFFECTS ITS GOT A GOOD BODY HIGH NOT AS STRONG AS SOME BUT ITS A GOOD BALANCE AND YOU DEFINETLY FEEL IT IT CAN BE USED AS NIGHT TIME HERB
Profile : Percentage of head to body (e.g. 80% head 20% body)55% HEAD 45% BODY
Potency : (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent)8.5 VERY SOLID
Duration : (approx length of buzz, from first hit)2 HRS AND THEN IT START WEARING DOWN
Use : Daytime/Bedtime YOU CAN USE IT FOR BOTH BUT I DONT SUGGEST FOR WAKE AND BAKE BUT A BOWL IN THE MID DAY OUT OF THE PIPE 2 BOWLS OUT OF THE BONG AT NIGHT
Munchies? : yes/no HAHA YEAH
-----------------------------------------------------

CHEMICAL ASTRINGENT
turpentine ()
metallic ()
ammonia (X) - urine () - vinegar ()
bleach ()
lotions () - plastics () - glues ()

SWEET
fruity (X) - berry (X) - black/blue/raspberry () - citrus (X) - orange () - lemon (X) - lime () - apple () - mango () - grape () - cherry () - tutti frutti ()

floral () - perfume () - blossom ()
minty () - methol () - spearmint () - peppermint ()

SPICY
woody () - incense (X) - hardwood () - sage () - juniper () - cedar () - pine ()
basil () - garlic () - dill () - clove () - parsley () - pepper ()
tobacco () - chocolate ()

MUSKY
earthy (X) - loam () - dirt () - musty () - dusty () - dry ()
animal () - bird () - rodent () - gamey () - skunky (X)
botanical () - hay () - autumn leaves () - trees ()

:evilgrin0031:ANYWAY IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A PRETTY UNIQUE DIESEL I SUGGEST THESE SEEDS FOR SURE ITS NOT THE STRONGEST DIESEL IVE EVER HAD BUT ALL IN ALL IT ONE OF MY NEW FAVORITES ITS THE BC GRAPEFRUIT CLONE X NYC DIESEL FROM NEXT GENERATION SEEDS AND IT HAS A GREAT GROWTH PROFILE IT YIELDED WELL WAS VIGOROUS ALL THROUGH ITS LIFE HAD AMAZING SMELLS AND RESIN PRODUCTION GOOD DENSITY AND GREAT BAG APPEAL AND THEN TO FOLLOW UP HAD A BEAUTIFUL AROMA AND HIGH I FULLY RECOMMEND AND HERES A PIC OF MY MOMMA I KEPT SHES GORGEOUS I HAD 3 PHENOS ALL WERE GOOD BUT I KEPT THE ONE THAT SMELLS LIKE BLUEBERRY POP TARTS ANYWAY HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY
PEACE
KILLERCHEF
HERBAL2_005_800x600_.jpg

JAWS

JAWS

hey nice read great sounding strain, thank you for the rundown..
peace:hi

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

hey nice read great sounding strain, thank you for the rundown..
peace:hi
:evilgrin0031:No problem man thanks for reading the smoke report shes my lady at he moment so i speak highly of her but it really is good herb and i honestly dont see many people growing it i got it because i wanted a fast flowering diesel and next generation said under 56 days i had 3 phenos and they went 57 60 and 62 days and my keeper was the 60 day pheno that was at about 15-20% percent amber trichomes anyway thanks again and stay high farmers
PEACE
KILLERCHEF

JAWS

JAWS

hello KILLER:hi
well crap 60dayer with something like that when do you start the flushing process like day 50ish..
very quick:hi

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Great smoke report.. This strain sounds killer it sounds like u found a great super pheno..

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Great smoke report.. This strain sounds killer it sounds like u found a great super pheno..
THANKS MakinGoo shes doing me good at the moment but there so much out there you never know what you will find next

hello KILLER:hi
well crap 60dayer with something like that when do you start the flushing process like day 50ish..
very quick:hi

:evilgrin0031:I took them for there word and started 2 weeks out at day 42 and even though for some of the phenos it was a long flush it didnt effect the yield or quality as far as i could tell but this round im starting the flush at day 45 and thanks for the comments jaws your breeding program is too crazy mad props
PEACE
KILLERCHEF

L

lightit

how were the other phenos and did they vary much? i ask because i have smoked a grapefruit diesel that i thought was incredible as well, not the blueberry poptart this was very astringent and skunky with some grapefruit tones. ever since then ive always thought about growing this strain.

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

how were the other phenos and did they vary much? i ask because i have smoked a grapefruit diesel that i thought was incredible as well, not the blueberry poptart this was very astringent and skunky with some grapefruit tones. ever since then ive always thought about growing this strain.

:evilgrin0031: Thanks for checking out my smoke report the other phenos were great too one leaned hard toward the NYCD side and the other id say was the more hybrid pheno and the one i kept was probably leaning toward the BC grapefruit side either way any of the phenos were good i just preferred the one i kept its a great strain IMO and i dont think you would regret running it hope this helps a little take care and stay high
PEACE
KILLERCHREF

S

sunonacloudyday

I am so old but so new to the lingo! What is pheno? and what do you mean by flushing? I know, ouch, newbie... PM me if I'm too ignorant and you want to enlighten a silly outdoor norcal girl just now moving inside.....

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

thanks man i think im going to after seein that

:evilgrin0031: Do it man u will be happy for sure anyway peep my grow thread ive got a bush of GFD almost 2 weeks into flower ill be updating frequently got one coming on sunday or monday then you can see some pics of the growing plant too get an idea of the growth pattern anyway take care bro

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

I am so old but so new to the lingo! What is pheno? and what do you mean by flushing? I know, ouch, newbie... PM me if I'm too ignorant and you want to enlighten a silly outdoor norcal girl just now moving inside.....

:evilgrin0031: Hey i have no problem explaining what im talking about and i think calling yourself ignorant is a little harsh girly we cant know everything also i would have PM'd you but you have to have like 25 posts first anyway flushing is the period of time at the end of flower when you give the plant plain water to was out any undesirables left in the soil and plant it also makes the plant cannibalize its self and use up left over sugars and food in the leaves and plant most indoor growers also usually flush there plants every few weeks to get any heavy build up of nutrients and salts out before any problems occur in there plants and a phenotype is a variance in a family of plants so say you planted 5 seeds all the same strain and all five were females and all varied in growth smell and overall appearance those would all be separate phenos or phenotypes in the same family anyway hope this helps take care and stay high

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

Latest posts

Top Bottom