Grape-Gas S1(CLTVTD cut)SpiderFarmerSF2000

• Thread starter ImpulsiveGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
This cut was pheno hunted by CLTVTD genetics in NorCal. It is the collab between Cannarado and Compound genetics. Packs of seeds are sold out and retailed for 900$+. This cut is being sold of upwards of 500$. I had it shipped direct and negotiated a good price on Black Friday. So now it is time to see if these “elite” clones live up to the hype!

Shoutout to @SpiderFarmerLED for hooking me up with the SpiderFarmer sf2000 with the newer diode layout design. #SpiderFarmerArmy

I grow organically with top dresses of organic dry amendments and I also brew compost teas once a week. It’s a pretty nice system that makes me look like a badass grower 😉😎.

Show some love on the content and I’ll support back!

~Soil/nutrients~

-Coast of Maine stonington blend living soil
-Roots Organics terp tea grow/bloom/bloom booster
-Recharge (microbes, humic/fulvic acid, kelp, molasses)
-black strap molasses
-kelp meal
-EWC

The Tent is just shy of being a 3x3 at 32inx32in so here we go farmers!
Grape gas s1cltvtd cutspiderfarmersf2000 4
Grape gas s1cltvtd cutspiderfarmersf2000 3
Grape gas s1cltvtd cutspiderfarmersf2000 2
Grape gas s1cltvtd cutspiderfarmersf2000
Grape gas s1cltvtd cutspiderfarmersf2000 5

Last edited:
ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Be careful…..someone will come in here calling you a farmerspi*** shill.

lol 500 for a clone? 900 for seeds? Lol…
Hey I know this shit is crazy but there’s a whole scene for this stuff. Plus now as I start paying for some premium genetics prices can be steep so 125$ for a cut that was phenohunted for me isn’t bad. I know these breeders have some heat so I’m excited to run this and chuck some pollen at her.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Don’t listen to the negativity. If you want to buy an elite clone do it. It’s your money do with it what you please. Looking great. I’m subbed for this one as I’m looking to transition to living soil. Happy grows.
burnz

growsince79

growsince79

It could be a superstar- but to me $900 for seeds is like paying $400lb for a rib eye. I just can't imagine being that rich. I did pay $40 for a male plant. The seeds were $300 a pack for MacRiddle. I was pretty skeptical, but in the end it was well worth it. I made lots of crosses which have all been good.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
It could be a superstar- but to me $900 for seeds is like paying $400lb for a rib eye. I just can't imagine being that rich. I did pay $40 for a male plant. The seeds were $300 a pack for MacRiddle. I was pretty skeptical, but in the end it was well worth it. I made lots of crosses which have all been good.
The most I’ve paid for a pack was $160. That was an auction and it was for a charity event. I’m germinating the last 3 now. So far, none have germinated. But I understand where you’re coming from. I think budgoodman has elite cuts for a very decent price.

Observationist

Observationist

The most I’ve paid for a pack was $160. That was an auction and it was for a charity event. I’m germinating the last 3 now. So far, none have germinated. But I understand where you’re coming from. I think budgoodman has elite cuts for a very decent price.
Aw Damn and ok cool thanks for the info

Dothraki

Dothraki

I plan to move to living soil after getting a grow or 2 in coco. Are you going to fill the tent with the one plant? That’s something I’d like to try too haha. Big giant cannabush I’m picturing.

Observationist

Observationist

Wonder how long it was vegged for? The only reason I’d be hesitant is I can’t think of a strain (that seeds are available for) that I’d want more than a couple ounces of. But I’d love to see 1 mammoth cannabis plant growing in my tent.
right good point, probably nothing too crazy, 2-4 month, possibly less, could maybe find the thread and find out.

Dothraki

Dothraki

Big plants are cool but such a waste. You can do 6-8 plants and get the same amount in 3 months- and you get variety.
For sure. Too bad they need so much light and water and heat...I always said I’d love to have a few as regular house plants. They look cool, smell awesome and are pretty exotic plants. I’d have one Bonzai’d up like in karate kid sitting on the mantle and a couple untrained wild pure sativas in the living room all stretched out and looking crazy like a tropical rainforest with a big fat bushy topped purple indica as the centerpiece for the dining room table. Maybe something that smells clean and lemony for the bathroom.

Latest posts

Top Bottom