Grape God from Next Generation

• Thread starter pel929
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

c4NN4daze

......exactly.

When I took my first inhale this strain actually made beads of sweat on my forehead. I'm sure it is a nice yield with gold ball size nugs. Very indica dom. and fruity.

BOOM, CD

T

tree king

......exactly.

When I took my first inhale this strain actually made beads of sweat on my forehead. I'm sure it is a nice yield with gold ball size nugs. Very indica dom. and fruity.

BOOM, CD

if your not gonna help than dont talk to me

F

FatBastard

Love it.. Half my room is grape god.

http://i60.invalid.com/albums/h9/hemi922444/6a4c7b3c.jpg

C

c4NN4daze

if your not gonna help than dont talk to me

YOU QUOTED MY HELP ABOVE TREE KING. GET YOUR STUFF TOGETHER> I WAS TALKING ABOUT DYNAMITE ABOVE....BEADS OF SWEAT? FRUITY INDICA DOM?
Lay low my dude.:evilgrin0040:

T

tree king

YOU QUOTED MY HELP ABOVE TREE KING. GET YOUR STUFF TOGETHER> I WAS TALKING ABOUT DYNAMITE ABOVE....BEADS OF SWEAT? FRUITY INDICA DOM?
Lay low my dude.:evilgrin0040:

my bad, lol. i was like what is this dude talkin about

B

Burned Haze

I've also had a major interest in their line including the Grapefruit Kush And a few others.

Seeing others with such good results! Does it even have a grape flavor ?

I

ibTheMan

Not a very good pic, but this is 3 different pheno's of grape god, the top one is the best one of the 3. double click for better view.

Grape god 001
cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
I've also had a major interest in their line including the Grapefruit Kush And a few others.

Seeing others with such good results! Does it even have a grape flavor ?

I didnt run the next gens but no grape flavor. More of an electric fruit. Almost like a lemon and a orange mixed.

S

ScrogFrog

all 3 of those phenos look dank. How did the high and smells differ between each pheno? I have some grapegod i plan on popping soon.

B

Burned Haze

Does this strain do fine outdoors? Mid oct is furthest i can go.

M

mrduke

can any of you recommend a place to get next gen. seeds?
I'd really like to get a 5 pack of grapegod and dynomite,too. If any of you are in the bay area, may a dispenserary locally maybe even clones?

M

Monkeymonk840

I'd really like to get a 5 pack of grapegod and dynomite,too. If any of you are in the bay area, may a dispenserary locally maybe even clones?

The attitude seeds, holmes.

M

Monkeymonk840

Hey is your gg very sativa looking in veg? Mine is very long slender leaves with branchy growth like c 99. All 4 phenos were haven't flowered it yet but am in about a week.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
I have a pack of romulan im tempted to crack. Looks like there could be some fire in there!

O

OrganicGreen

The attitude seeds, holmes.

Yep, the Attitude will pretty much have whatever your looking for. Plus they have nice freebee's every month ; )

G

grinkeeper

well Im late to the party but I have 4 grape gods from NGS going in coco mix... pics to come.. I just wanted to jojn the thread first so I dont forget...

I

Island Sweet Sk

I didn't really care for the GG but the Romulan is decent tho. Only thing I like was the yields.

Latest posts

Top Bottom