Grape Invaders Aligee

• Thread starter medstudent
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

we also threw all 5 females outside to see how they do in a different environment. our mother plants were getting too big for our veg room so we took some new ones and threw the mothers outside. theyre all in 20 gal smart pots. they are getting huge and bushy.View attachment 327919
Big ass grape invaders u got there.. Gunna b some huge purple buds real soon.. Very nice.. I bet ur block is gunna smell real good pretty soon. LOL

gumby420

gumby420

heres a few nugs of the 3 indoor females we ended up with. the second picture, pheno #4 is my favorite. super crazy purple grape smell with kush undertones with a little berry note in there too.
IMG 5160

IMG 5164

IMG 5159

gumby420

gumby420

heres a few shots of the 5 outdoor grapes, we left the two weird grape females outside to see how they do so thats why theres 5 and not 3. i got too scared to leave them in our indoor garden. unfortunately we planted them a little too close together and now theyre impossible to move, oh well.
IMG 5168
IMG 5170
IMG 5172

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Nice big ass monsters u got there.. I bet ur stinking up the whole block by now.. Great work doggie.. Ur gunna have a nice size harvest

Top Bottom