• Tagged users None
J

jaybudding

I cracked these 5 days before the pics!
Grape invaders and space cakes
Grape invaders and space cakes 2

J

jaybudding

Thanks!!! I'm mad excited I've always watched from the sideline never in the spotlight! I have these 2 and blackwater going not a big fan of ccsc right now but whatever I'm looking for a nice purple mom! Along with my 20 other moms in the stable I have a lot going on! Here is my fookie fortune cookie! Got it from bag seed from the greendoor sf. I think I have the same cherry pie as you guys! Oh yeah I had 100% germination and picked up Aligee's gear up at cloneville!

IMG 0380
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Had to wait for my buddy to bring some more of the white pots to transplant the Space Cakes in so they would all be the same and uniform!!! And now I can post pics I'm on a roll! HaHa!!! Oh btw the two back left are Cali Con Blackwater!
View attachment 315851View attachment 315852
Whoa u do got lots going on.. Ali found some major stinky girls from the space cakes..& u even got the super stinky grape invaders.. U better have a good filter. I see some dank in ur future

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Thanks!!! I'm mad excited I've always watched from the sideline never in the spotlight! I have these 2 and blackwater going not a big fan of ccsc right now but whatever I'm looking for a nice purple mom! Along with my 20 other moms in the stable I have a lot going on! Here is my fookie fortune cookie! Got it from bag seed from the greendoor sf. I think I have the same cherry pie as you guys! Oh yeah I had 100% germination and picked up Aligee's gear up at cloneville!
Nice GSC S1.. I'm working with a S1 bag seed also..

J

jaybudding

Yeah I don't know what my problem is I see a new OG and I got to have it. I'm kinda like a strain hoarder that shares. And I blame Aligee for this because everytime I go to pick up some beans I end up leaving with beans and clones! LOL HaHa!!! That's why I only cracked 5 of each. (I love stinky bitchez that's my fn problem)

J

jaybudding

I like my bagseed more than my cut so far I'll know for sure after flower checkem! The bagseed slow going short stought heavy og smell! The cut is lanky super fast growing I just toped her a couple days ago and the side branches are taking off!
DSC02845DSC02846

J

jaybudding

Back to the show after making them all uniform I threw them in a tray for easy watering! When do you guys think I should top or should I FIM or LST I like topping or I can start breaking their little necks? What do you guys think!
DSC02864DSC02865DSC02866DSC02867DSC02868DSC02869

T

tipper619sd

Looking good bro nice work . I like topping also . Also that fookie looks awesome.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Back to the show after making them all uniform I threw them in a tray for easy watering! When do you guys think I should top or should I FIM or LST I like topping or I can start breaking their little necks? What do you guys think!
View attachment 316199View attachment 316200View attachment 316201View attachment 316202View attachment 316203View attachment 316204
I'd prolly only top the Grape Invader if u find a fast vegging pheno.. Ur prolly gunna find a slow vegging GDP pheno & those indicas don't need 2 b topped b'cuz they grow so slow.. The Space Cakes can b topped or LETed b'cuz they should grow faster.. I only top my big fast growing plants b'cuz they need 2 b controlled.. I usually leave my indica strains alone b'cuz they grow short & bushy already

J

jaybudding

The only thing I don't care about veg time right now with these just need to make sure the one I pick has enough clones for me to run a bunch and share! I usually am attracted to the heavier indica moms! but that's not what im after im looking for color flavor and potentcy! If you look now the space cakes has way heavy indica traits the Grape Invader looks straight hybrid!DSC02870DSC02871DSC02872DSC02874DSC02875

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

They all have Alien dog in them so any of them could b a indica leaning pheno.. The cherry pie used in the space cakes will stretch a Lil in flower.. If ur lookin 4 color,taste,& potency then look 4 that GDP pheno in the Grap Invaders.. That Ken's GDP used is super loud & has killer color with a great punch<< add Alien dog 2 that mix & u should get more frost.. Keep an eye out 4 that slow vegging short grape invader pheno

J

jaybudding

They have blown up in the last couple days. I like topping so about 3-4 real nodes and I'll chop'em all I think I'll flower all these and just keep cuts then give away the pheno's I don't want. SC #3 has really taken off and is that fast growing indica leaning hybrid! #2-#1 SC are slow growing heavy indica! #4-#5 are just behind and just lagging! As for the GI-#2-#3 Fast growing indica leaning hybrid! #1- Same as #2-#3 but just darker in color! #4-#5 Slow growing indica dom #4 being the darker color a little more sharper leaves.
DSC02880DSC02881DSC02882DSC02883DSC02884DSC02885DSC02886DSC02887DSC02888DSC02889

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Best of luck with everything, bro. Ur def off to a good start. I cant wait to see how these turn out for ya. These strains r both super fire for sure! I need to start my Grape Invaders sooner or later.

J

jaybudding

Best of luck with everything, bro. Ur def off to a good start. I cant wait to see how these turn out for ya. These strains r both super fire for sure! I need to start my Grape Invaders sooner or later.
Thanks RIVAL!! A little update and a lead into a new thread somewhere else on thcfarmer of course. I moved the tray of babies into my veg room because I just had them out there while I was vegging my next run gave me more room to transplant and stuff like that. Also I'll give you a peek into the veg room and a look at my next run! My next run will be HAOG (biker),skywalkerog,2 different cookies tangerine dream, Diablo OG, GDP, blue venom OG, and abusive OG. I'm really excited this is the first time I'm running a couple of these but I know they will be good.DSC02899DSC02900DSC02901DSC02902DSC02903DSC02904DSC02905DSC02906DSC02907

Top Bottom