grape jam + other new genetics

• Thread starter shoestring
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
shoestring

shoestring

Ok so i got my hands on 4 packs of seeds from 4 different breeders to start my new varieties (indoors and out) for the spring and summer season. I germed a 10 pack of Cold Creek Kush from thSeeds, a 10 pack of ogiesel from Cali Connection (a gift from a relative), a 5 pack of Micky Kush from a Tga/Subcool offshoot breeder, and my most ''exotic of the group'' Grape Jam (12 seeds) from a Michigan company called Golden Glove Genetics. Its this last one iam really excited about because its strays from the typical Chem/Og/Diesel hybrids that everyone has been growing lately myself included. It seems to be a Double Purple Doja (sputnik x black russian) crossed with Ace Seeds Nepal Jam ( Highland Nepalese x Jamaican 85). I know virtually nothing about this variety except the wonderful threads and internet.info (very little) on the nepal jam genetics. I almost sure to put.some of these outdoors as i think grape jam will kick.major ass. If anyone has information on my potential new favorite i would certainly appreciate as there seems to be virtually none out there. Theres a few pix on the web of nepal jam and it looks Fantastic to say the least.

shoestring

shoestring

Well germ rates kinda sucked fer some reason. Should of used straight readygro in those deep tray ''cells'' that sometimes.come with the standard 10x 20 nursery flats. Root riots i think are perfect for cuttings but not ideal for seed germination. Anyways only 6 of the jams popped up. 4 of em never cracked in paper towel. 7 of the 10 cold creeks popped. 7 of 10 ogiesels and 4 of a 5 pack of micky kush. Ususally all or most pop but this one didnt fer some reason . Oh well. I can work with what i got.

shoestring

shoestring

I threw 2 of the grape.jammers behind.my garage. Vegged the piss.out of the rest. I staked, bent, pruned, topped all of them last few weeks. Thier WIDE but only 3 foot tall. In the middle.of.harvesting most.of.the room in preperation for the flint cannbis.cup and.soon as.iam done there all.going.downstairs. Wish me.luck. I will be.lucky.to.fit 2 a 1000 watt. Way overvegged. But.i been here before. Dont.know what iam gonna do with my 600's. These monsters wont cut.it.under them. 600's arent.worthy of these big gals

Latest posts

Top Bottom