Grape Kool-Aid taste?

• Thread starter sgt. schultz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sgt. schultz

sgt. schultz

A buddy of mine has some stuff that tastes like grape. He says it's Grape Ape. It's not purple at all but the taste is there. I've tried to find it but have only found clone only (supposedly Greenhouse has it and doesn't ship to USA) and he won't come off a cut. I have ordered other stuff that claims to have grape taste and didn't. Are there any readily available strains with that taste and good potency or is he just using some kind of grape tasting spray?

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
sucks he wont just give you a cut. its only because you really want it. what you need to do is just hyped up a strain yourself and dont ask him about his shit or even care to smoke it. and when he tells you about it tell him you been rocking some orange slice shit thats way better. eventually if you play it right you prob will be able to trade cuts.

M

MASSES 420KING

A buddy of mine has some stuff that tastes like grape. He says it's Grape Ape. It's not purple at all but the taste is there. I've tried to find it but have only found clone only (supposedly Greenhouse has it and doesn't ship to USA) and he won't come off a cut. I have ordered other stuff that claims to have grape taste and didn't. Are there any readily available strains with that taste and good potency or is he just using some kind of grape tasting spray?

kings kush grape ape x og kush from greenhouse seeds just ordered it last wednesday and its here this wednesday order through attitude seeds less then a work week to get here from the eu

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Yeah sorry buddy that good grape kool-aid taste I have only found on the purple clone only varieties. I have had many types of herb that smells like grapes, just doesn't transfer in the taste. I would look into any of the purple crosses from raskal or swerve (I am not sure if he is doing any still, but you might be able to find some blackwater) I am sure you will find the grape pheno if you look hard enough. The Querkle from subcool is supposed to be good, I have never tried though. But, belladona, which is only available from one seed company has a super grapey pheno, just much more like grape medicine.....which is still good if you ask me!

M

MedicalINFO

The Artificial Grape flavor :), Its come through for me in a few different types of pot. One that I have right now is the D-39, It really smelled like coolaid on the plant and soon after dry, but after the cure it has more of a bitter grapefruit thing going on, so anything grapefruit could be a good pick

D

Dubwobble

Sounds like Grape Ape.

If you flush it well and let it go long enough it does purple up nicely.

It tastes like sugary grape candy / grape kool-aid.

If your in Cali. - Apothecary Seeds will be at the THCExpo in Los Angelas soon. The owner told me he will be there with seeds.

Also, if you are in Cali. - there are cuts of it going around for sure.

"You just gotta poke around" - Jerry

G

goleboy

definately grape ape you speakin about. I have that same pheno. Super grape candy koolaid flavor. not much of a purpler in color, unless i dropped temps below 62 at night. nice and smooth grape smoke though. only other comparable taste from smoke i have had was from some grape romulan...super grape tasting...like grape juice flavor more so than the cady koolaid aspect though

D

doctorgoose

i've got a grapey cut, not really sure what it is. purchased as clone labeled WOW from harborside. it's got a fuel smell too but taste is all grape kool aid.

CIMG0097

Latest posts

Top Bottom