Grape Krush Throwback

• Thread starter Dankalicious
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dankalicious

Dankalicious

Well I miserably crashed this into the ground. Jumped the gun like a damn fool and got bit in the ass hard for it. Don't know if I'll ever meet this dude again, hopefully... Got lucky 2wice so far so maybe... Anyways, I did all the protocols WRONG and robotic fungus gnats from hell destroyed everything... Yeah... Gnats...

I rushed the project for glory and excitement and used unpasteurized coco coir instead of boiling the brick like usual. The plants started turning yellow, I assumed being DJ Short gear it was too strong of food, or ph balance. So I flushed, corrected ph, even worse damage, finally pulling up the sprouts to see one long brittle tap root with no extensions, dry and chewed to shit, with other plants being completely sawed in half, no roots at all, and one literally had a gnat maggot crawling up the hollow stem. I could see it's dirty black head as it tunneled through my precious grape krush seedling... Ohhh the Fury... This was probably the maddest I've been this year. Worse than losing a crop to PM because of weak genetics. I can grow that crap again, why would I want to..? These were untested possible grape soda flavored plants of the new breed; I had hoped? Gnats from the pits of Babylon. So I spent 3 packs on this disaster and still have one in the pot for backup. 13 seeds. Hopefully find a decent female to smoke.

Srenots

Srenots

Well I miserably crashed this into the ground. Jumped the gun like a damn fool and got bit in the ass hard for it. Don't know if I'll ever meet this dude again, hopefully... Got lucky 2wice so far so maybe... Anyways, I did all the protocols WRONG and robotic fungus gnats from hell destroyed everything... Yeah... Gnats...

I rushed the project for glory and excitement and used unpasteurized coco coir instead of boiling the brick like usual. The plants started turning yellow, I assumed being DJ Short gear it was too strong of food, or ph balance. So I flushed, corrected ph, even worse damage, finally pulling up the sprouts to see one long brittle tap root with no extensions, dry and chewed to shit, with other plants being completely sawed in half, no roots at all, and one literally had a gnat maggot crawling up the hollow stem. I could see it's dirty black head as it tunneled through my precious grape krush seedling... Ohhh the Fury... This was probably the maddest I've been this year. Worse than losing a crop to PM because of weak genetics. I can grow that crap again, why would I want to..? These were untested possible grape soda flavored plants of the new breed; I had hoped? Gnats from the pits of Babylon. So I spent 3 packs on this disaster and still have one in the pot for backup. 13 seeds. Hopefully find a decent female to smoke.
dam ....sht happens bro....at least u still have a pack , good vibes sent ~

Top Bottom