Grape Lemonade

• Thread starter Ocanabis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ocanabis

Ocanabis

Hi Folks

Here's a cut from Breeder Brad that I have been growin for a couple of years now.However on that note it's also the last time as I want to move on to some thing else.
Its Grape Lemonade (Godzilla x Lemon Swiss).The flavor is like a chaulkie Grape with a slight Lemon after taste.The grape part of it reminds me of those candy jaw breakers back from when I was a wee lad.
The high is very up lifting or mood elevating and comes on very fast and lasts a long time.
I took this gal down @ 8 weeks +/- a few days.
She was grown using A.N.'s Organics in soil and Molases

Hope you like what you see
later
Ocan.

Grape lemonade 001
Grape lemonade 005
Grape lemonade 028
Grape lemonade 011
Grape lemonade 015
Grape lemonade 016
Grape lemonade 017
Grape lemonade 026
Grape lemonade 1
Grape lemonade 022
w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks dank! You never seace to amaze.

P

Papa_kush

thats some fire!! never tried this strain but will definitely be on the lookout now! Nice lady bro.

D

D9420

sucks to hear its falling out of favor with ya. but i hope someone has that cut running thats a sweet plant! it would be a bummer to see that pheno lost :smiley_joint:

bodhi seeds

bodhi seeds

stunning.... looks like a beautiful strain to grow...
i have a pack of these and this is getting me itching to make some space...
plus brads a good guy and great breeder..

D

Donk Frog

Very nice , do you need a special lens attacments for the macro shot (ultra close up)?
I have a very nice cannonS5IS but can't seem to get in that close ...my pics never do what I see with my eyes justice...... any photo takin tips Ocanabis?

B

BreederBrad2

awesome! my friend took down my selected cut of this a week ago, man i love this stuff..mine is swiss dominant, very lemony, and spacey head rush....i gotta get you some new stuff :) wonderful...as always

BombBP

BombBP

All of your plants always look incredible O. Nice job again:).

Ocanabis

Ocanabis

Thanks for all the positive reponces folks.She has been a real teat to grow and smoke over the last couple of years.Plus she is very photogenic hehe.Gona miss her.

Hi bodhi seeds
Yes Brad is a good guy and breeder.If you have a pack of the seeds there are a couple of pheno's to choose from and all are DANK so what you watin for

S

shivavaranessi

looks amazing ocannabis:)
the trichs seem to have a blue tinge to them
very spacey
nice one:spacecraft:
shiva:smiley_joint:

Top Bottom