HippieStew

THC Farmer Smoke Report

INFO
Tester Name : ME
Strain : Grape Rom
Method Smoked : Clean Glass Bowl

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud : piney grapes? lol
Associated smells of bud : a special type of incense almost? oh yea, DANK DANK DANK!

TASTE

Dominant flavour : DANK!
Associated flavours : grape, pine, skunky, crisp cleaness? (is that even a description?!?!) lol

Harsh/smoothness : pretty smooth really
- cough factor? : No, not really

BUZZ

Profile : 65% body 35% head
Potency : 8.5
Duration : 4 hours
Use : Daytime or Bedtime
Munchies? : Food?! Where?!
-----------------------------------------------------

CHEMICAL ASTRINGENT
turpentine ()
metallic ()
ammonia () - urine () - vinegar ()
bleach ()
lotions () - plastics () - glues ()

SWEET
fruity () - berry (x) - black/blue/raspberry () - citrus () - orange () - lemon () - lime (x) - apple () - mango () - grape (x) - cherry () - tutti frutti ()

floral (x) - perfume () - blossom ()
minty (x) - menthol (x) - spearmint () - peppermint ()

SPICY
woody () - incense () - hardwood () - sage () - juniper () - cedar () - pine (xx)
basil () - garlic () - dill () - clove () - parsley () - pepper ()
tobacco () - chocolate ()

MUSKY
earthy () - loam () - dirt () - musty () - dusty () - dry ()
animal () - bird () - rodent () - gamey () - skunky (x)
botanical (x) - hay () - autumn leaves () - trees ()

When I first smoked this, I knew right off the bat the rom was shining through. That great buzz the rom provides! The buds for this were beautiful! Tasty to the last drop! Awesome grower with awesome techniques! Dont think for a second man, I dont appreciate you letting me test these subjects!

The medicinal qualities for this are far more enormous than I could possibly write! So much potential for a wide array of peoples suffering! Mucho pain relief, much relaxation, stress relief.... i'd almost be willing to say if you can name it, it'll probably help! And if not... it'll make you forget all about your troubles :)

PLEASE grower post up a couple macro's of these beauties!! Your skillz are through the roof! Great great great specimens.

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Thanks bro...I appreciate you takin the time and doin these for me. I normally love to do reports but that damn flu and pneumonia a while back have literally killed my weed taste buds...thanks for the help. Heres a few shots of ROC's Grape Rom...one of the house favs right now! MGG

GR DRYING 12 8 13 3
GR HARVEST 10 16 13 3
GR HARVEST 11 21 13 3

Kdub

Kdub

What up MGG? Long time..... I decided to come visit you guys. Anyways, That ROC Grape Rom is one of the best I've grown also. Props to ROC for some bad ass genetics and your killin it with your skills man. Cya, Kdub

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

What up MGG? Long time..... I decided to come visit you guys. Anyways, That ROC Grape Rom is one of the best I've grown also. Props to ROC for some bad ass genetics and your killin it with your skills man. Cya, Kdub
Sup KD. Good to see ya around. Love to GR....its a permanent fixture over here. ROC sure know how to choose em. Thanks for the props bro. MGG

Top Bottom