Grape Rom

• Thread starter DaKindBud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DaKindBud

DaKindBud

Grape ROM is a ROC creation. A very special Pre99 DJ Short x original Federation Seeds Romulan.

This sample was grown out by @Mr_GreenGenes and what a great sample it was.

For me, this sample was all romulan. As soon as you take it out of the jar you get that classic smell..almost burns your nose hair off. The taste is a little sweeter than the classic romulan but definitely does not over power the pallet.
Grape rom

Nice thick hearty buds with more than enough frost to please the eye. Very nicely grown meds top notch.

I would give this strain a 9/10 for potency. I am strictly a flower smoker and this stuff took my head to space. Visual i would give a 7/10 not a bad looker by any means. Cant wait to sample some more from my friend @Mr_GreenGenes .

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Thanks for the report brother. ROC, where you at bro....smoking on all that killer. I cant say enough about ROC, his stable of genetics, his selection process and his knack for mashin up some F-I-R-E! With so many peeps more turned on more by dabs etc than actual flowers, I knew my boy DKB would be THE man to do a report for me.

Youre 100% correct though...after 50ish days it goes from a funky, grapey smell to more Rom...by the time I chop with about 40_50% amber its all Rom in flavor. I've taken a few early to get more of that grapey flavor but I end up losing out on density, potency and overall weight so I always take mine late.

Thanks again bro. MGG

bigjay420

bigjay420

Thanks bro , I cant take credit for any of the trimming, my other half does all the trimming. She's a patient as well and takes her work very seriously haha. MGG

Haha. My lady is TWICE the trimmer I am. I can barely stomach taking the blade to them.lol

And you're totally right about the Rom. I pulled a plant early for that grape taste and she was AIRY. Tasted great though. But they packed on SO much weight in the final few weeks. The weight gain from day to day was jaw dropping.

Great strain. Great grower. Great report!

DaKindBud

DaKindBud

Yesir, @Mr_GreenGenes thanks for letting me sample the goodness. Im not a real good smoke reporter but hope i gave the people the information they need on this fire plant. Thanks ROC and mgg for the head trip!

Latest posts

Top Bottom