grape romulan, Mr.Nice(purple elite cut), and lemon larry og kush grow.

• Thread starter ievolution
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

ievolution

i always thought it was the other way around. idk bro but theres definently no sour diesel in my strain. well anyway. i have the actual cut. idk if its lemon larry or larry og. caliconnection calls theres larry og so i called the cut i have lemon larry og kush. This is why i say when u make a cross u shouldnt name it the same. theres already enough confusion with strains.

I

ievolution

I can't remember the exact make up right now, but it is 75% Larry OG and 25% Sour D.

thats sour larry og kush

B

Boots Sugarleaf

Naw no SFV OG in it... Elite is who created Lemon Larry.. I can't remember the exact make up right now, but it is 75% Larry OG and 25% Sour D... You might be getting Larry OG and Lemon Larry OG mixed up. They are different. Larry OG is clone only, Lemon Larry come from seed stock.

:character0180:

larry is in seed from swerve, no? that is the mission statement of cali connection, to bring cut only strains to seed....and elite did use swerve's larry from what I gather. maybe raskals og....I don't know what elite put in the lemon larry

but there is a solid selected clone going around nor cal. and yeah, it may have came from seed, but the dude I know putting it out told me he got it from oaksterdam, who knows where they got it

winta

winta

lookin great so far my dude! glad u made the switch lol a few of us old riu heads came over to the real deal :) welcome bro ill be ridin witcha!

I

ievolution

ya im sure it came from seed but the 1 we have/had is nothin like what caliconnection/elite put out. i know u cant purchase the cut we have in seed. idk if its called larry og or lemon larry og kush

B

Boots Sugarleaf

when I first had it it was labeled as LOG, I got a few cuts at that same time from the same dude that I still talk to, one was labeled PK, one was labeled OG, and one was LOG... I was specifically told Lemon Larry OG and it came from Redding actually, and like I said he said he got it from Oaksterdam as that

I

ievolution

ya i got a few cuts of it. one was labeled LL and 1 was LOG lol so ya. have u checked out pics of every1s grow of the seed versions elite or cali connection. they loook so different. your cut is the same as mine right? i mean u would definently know which 1 u had. the leaves on my Larry Og are pretty unique to me. and has the coolest growth pattern out of all my strains. like i said 1 of mine topped itself atleast 10 different times. and the other 1 topped itself at the beginning. 1 of my cuttings i took did the same thing. and i have another that has about 10-15 branches within 2 inches its insane lol

B

Boots Sugarleaf

yeah, I am 99% sure we had the same cut. I am getting it again, and I will let you know for sure!

I don't know about mine doing that thing you describe, the topping, but it puts out lots of HUGE resinous sweet smeeling buds, actually pretty unlike any og I have grown, but it was called lemon larry og so that's what I called it

did you get his OG? straight the BEST og I ever have ran, the REAL og perhaps

I

ievolution

nope i got mine in oasis from natures 420. he probably sold it to them. if u want i can give u a cut of it. im sure its the same. were the same area it wouldnt be a problem. i just gave them my platinum og kush the other day. so they will be dealin that soon. see i share my genetics!

B

Boots Sugarleaf

yeah man, I put it on my list, thanx

natures420nursery likely got it from him

I

ievolution

nature's 420 had an amazing list of genetics when i went through them and got some good strains,
although the Alaskan Thunderfuck i got was definitel Saggamartha's from seed, which i heard is no comparison to the real ATF and i am disappointed in that...
But the WW, White Rhino are great, and i love the way this purple kush cut i got from them grows, its such awesome branching and definitely better than the first mutant clone/cut of PK that was a piece of shit my first grow.
I also got Strawberry Cough from them, and it is honestly one of my favorite plants i have seen while vegging.. she is only like beginning week 3 vegging, but i am hoping she is the Kyle Kushman cut and not the seed form, because ive heard like the ATF that they are uncomparable... and it makes me nervous the ATF was seed form... we'll see.

I

ievolution

they usually do. im going to pick up there OG in the next week probably.i wonder what cut it is or w.e. the shitty thing is they dont care about 'cuts'. like i asked about there strawberry cough (if it was Kyle kushmans or dp)and the chick that works there was like sometimes u get to technical. they dont carry larry og anymore doesnt look like. they havent started selling that platinum og kush i gave em either

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Let me help ya out here. Lemon Larry OG is a strain created by Elite from seed. The make-up is Larry OG KushXSour OG Kush. So for you to claim to have the "legit Lemon Larry OG Clone" is not accurate. Any body that grew out his seeds and kept a cut would also have a "legit" cut I guess you could say. You may have the Larry OG Kush, which is a Clone only, but if you don't even know what cut you have, claiming to know that it is "the real, Legit cut" is a bit far fetched. If you like it cool more power to ya :).

As far as the Grom, I think the reason more people don't run it is because there's alot better out there. It's got good bag appeal, decent smell, yields average at best and the high is also average. Nothing that stands out in my mind, but to each their own. All that matters is that you enjoy it ;)

I

ievolution

do you have that much time u just have to search for little mistakes so u can feel higher than people. i mean whats the point coming into my journal and talking shit. take it elsewhere seriously if u would of read the journal u would of realized this has been fixed and it was just a misunderstanding. i do have the REAL larry og kush cut. im sure it was obvious to see its been fixed but u still have to make a comment just proving your an arrogant p.o.s

I

ievolution

Grape Rom is actually an acceptional yielder, supposed to be higher than Romulan with the exact amazing high that Romulan is so well-known for but it has a grape taste and smell. It also has an amazing bag appeal, very frosty with bright gold hairs and little tips of purple on the calyxes. So obviously, if you have grown out grape rom, you didnt get the right cut. Or wait, i forgot, some buds just come out shitty when they are not grown out right. So you could have had the same one. And you cant expect people to know the exact names of strain when dumbasses go and do crosses of clones only to make seeds available, but yet STILL name it the same exact name. That is what causes the confusion. I have the Larry CUT, not from seen, which is why my signature says THE REAL CUT. i have compared it to many pictures of Lemon Larry flowered from seed, and they are nothing alike. Next time you want to go in a journal and try to make yourself sound smart, but end up making yourself look like a moronic douche bag, do it in someone else's. Id rather have room for comments that i actually respect and care about, from respected growers. So PEACE manicgrower

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Wow man, really?!! I bit high strung aren't you? I was simply pointing out that since you really don't know what cut you have, don't you think its a bad idea to tell everybody it is legit and even offer it to folks!! Like there isn't enough confusion with all the OG's floating around? Someone is starting to look like a moronic douche bag here, and its not me;) First you were absolutely certain that you had the "Real LEGIT Lemon Larry OG clone", then after finding out that there is no such thing, you are now convinced that you have the real, "Legit" Larry OG clone! Ha-ha your a fucking joke man!:giggle What makes your cut the Legit Larry OG clone? Because you've compared your pics to pics of the real Larry clone? Like I said, if your happy with it, by all means, more power to you. That's what matters right? Growing herb that you like?

And yes, Ive grown the real Grape Romulan cut. From the man that brought it to the scene in the first place. It is simply a Grape pheno of Romulan (according to Reeferman, who gave the cut to Zoo in the first place). But then again, you knew all that right, cause I'm the moron? lol I'm glad you posted your comments, just goes to show the type of person you truly are. Thankfully ass-clowns like yourself don't last long around here so you wont have to worry about me posting much longer.

Here's a few shots of my fake Grom cut :D

Grom

Grom2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom