Grape Stomper @ 6 weeks..

• Thread starter wonderinalice
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
wonderinalice

wonderinalice

Here's some pics of the stomper...seems to finish somewhat quick....SO frosty and it's been in 100 degree weather ( can't wait till the winter) ....and it has a great smell...like grape shock tarts....I'm sure it will be great smoke...

Grape stomper  6 weeks
Grape stomper  6 weeks 2
Grape stomper  6 weeks 3
Grape stomper  6 weeks 4
Grape stomper  6 weeks 5
BakedasBeans

BakedasBeans

Looks beyond tasty man! What are the genetics that make up this lovely lady?

JAWS

JAWS

hey wonder:icon_dizzy:
great looking plant/bud and congrats on aquiring that strain, would like to see her grown in some colder temps aswell..
very nice:smiley_joint:

B

Bigb89

That looks great man especially for such hot temps. baked beans the parents for this beast are (Purple Elephant X Elites Chemdog Sour Diesel) Purple Elephant= Purple Urkle X Hashplant. Hope this helps Keyplay put this fine creation together so he knows more.

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

nice.. Is she being grown outside!! sounds tastey ass hell!!

S

Surfr

Looks great bro! I have one at 20 days of flower as of right now.. I will have pics up in my grow journal tomorrow..

:character0180:

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

Thanks for all the feedback..! I've been putting it outside and just bringing it in at night. It's in like 2 gallons of dirt/perlite mix. Using cns 17 nutes, silica blast, cal-mag (not any more) and molasses. one more feeding and i'll flush...Gonna do a tree next time...

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
You got me wanting a hit of that wonderinalice. That looks killer from my angle.

C

CAPO

Wonderin!...I just got a cut of this..please post some dry harvest shots...Gage said when she's dialed in she takes 63 days...what do you think?

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

Wonderin!...I just got a cut of this..please post some dry harvest shots...Gage said when she's dialed in she takes 63 days...what do you think?

Mines lookin like i could cut at 8 weeks ..mine's 42 days in... It hasn't had it's final swell yet...but looks like soon... I'll go 56 days at least...Gonna be dank!

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

Thanks nugz.... I really like the smell of this strain... A great "grape" is hard to beat in my book....

F

FlorigenFreak

You guys gotta try Gage's "Sharon Stone" cut, OH MY GOD, so Grapey is sickening, like Nehi soda. IT's a SPG x Mendo Purps.....nicest grape smelling/tasting plant ever
Freak

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

You guys gotta try Gage's "Sharon Stone" cut, OH MY GOD, so Grapey is sickening, like Nehi soda. IT's a SPG x Mendo Purps.....nicest grape smelling/tasting plant ever
Freak

Where's it at, i'm down!
:help:

K

keyplay

Wow! Very very nice man! I commend you...100 degrees can muck a plant up if its not getting what it needs.... I always take mine a little longer but generally 8 1/2 weeks is good... Anyways thanks for showing your work.

(Blue Sky has my Sharon Stone under a different name of course.. I probably should drop some seeds and F2 and F3 the line out)

Top Bottom