Grape Stomper Day 65 (10" Tall, 20" wide)

• Thread starter DazedNconfussed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DazedNconfussed

So here is a grape stomper I grew in 2 Gallon pots of Fox Far Ocean Forest. This was my first attempt at a soil grow, I have only grown in DWC till this girl.

She is 65 days old and I had been flushing for the last 2 weeks....First week with clearx, second week strait water.

This plant was very easy to grow, I fed it with gh grow, bloom, and micro, and koolbloom. Never went over 1000ppm. It was grown under a 1000w HPS but was off to the side filling in a gap between plants.

She is so short because I fim'd her through her inital stretch in the begining of the bloom phase causing her to be 10" tall and 20" wide. She did get to maybe 12" but her buds became to heavy for the plant to support early on.

Well here's some pics, ill let you know what the yeild is after they dry.

Grape stomper day 65 10 tall 20 wide
Grape stomper day 65 10 tall 20 wide 2
Grape stomper day 65 10 tall 20 wide 3
Grape stomper day 65 10 tall 20 wide 4
Grape stomper day 65 10 tall 20 wide 5
Grape stomper day 65 10 tall 20 wide 6
Grape stomper day 65 10 tall 20 wide 7
Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Diggin the bondage dude..

confu

R

ReadySetGrowD9

nice girl...... i cant wait to see what she yielded for you.... Congrats

RSGD9

B

Bigb89

Nice job man that was some serious training i got a pack of grapestomper bx ive been waitin to pop but gonna be soon now. Should post some more pics a nd smoke report when dry. Enjoy bro looks dank

D

DazedNconfussed

thanks, she was a chunker....has insanly good smell, a sample from a week ago had great potency, and flavor was grapey...cant tell much yet, was just a microwaved popcorn sample.

I also made seeds on one branch, crossed her with some Jamaican OG for the fun of it......see if anything comes from that.

TortureKill

TortureKill

Looks great man. Some serious bondage going on there. From what ive seen of this girl in other gardens she is a real treat. Was supposed to have her with me, but got burnt by a supposed friend. She seems to be a nice yielder man. Any nugs left for some dry shots?

Top Bottom