• Thread starter altimood
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
altimood

altimood

Thanks for making the cross Cannarado. Here are pics of the mama's used:
Casey Jones
Grape stomper x the white casey jones x the white

Grape Stomper V1, Over exposed but shows the trichs- this is a frosty, hard nugged plant>
Grape stomper x the white casey jones x the white 2

Grape Stomper x White(reversed) = White Stomper, aka Black Panther
Casey Jones x White(reversed) = Star Jones
Got quite a few feminized seeds here so I'm going to run twenty a piece this run and look for some heaters.
Grape stomper x the white casey jones x the white 3

The seeds are fresh so I'm gonna try germinating one or two to see if they're ready to rock. Be back soon with more photos......:D

altimood

altimood

This Casey leans to the e-32 side heavy, has a soaring high, smells amazing, is very frosty, and flowers in 60 days flat. Makes KILLER EXTRACTION.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
This is gonna be a good show. Cannrado has some fire beans. I'm about to start a few of his strains soon. I need some of them White hybrids for sure. Best of luck with everything, Altimood.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Cannarado must be on some Johnny Appleseed shit- dudes beans are everywhere!

That Casey Jones looks like serious smoke... I know he was a conductor but my mind always pictures a Wayne Gretzky on steroids motherfucker bashing ninja turtles and foot soldiers, and I think- if I smoked Casey Jones- would I start talking to turtles too

altimood

altimood

Cannarado must be on some Johnny Appleseed shit- dudes beans are everywhere!

That Casey Jones looks like serious smoke... I know he was a conductor but my mind always pictures a Wayne Gretzky on steroids motherfucker bashing ninja turtles and foot soldiers, and I think- if I smoked Casey Jones- would I start talking to turtles too
You might talk to turtles and maybe even throw down some Kung Fu as well haha!

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Both crosses should be epic! That casey is a beast and the gs is retarded triched out, gorgeous plants both. Toss the White in the mix, ooooowie, break out the extinguishers Alti, gonna be some Fire poppin off in that joint. Cant wait to see em. Props on the crosses Rado! Kill it Alti! Peace! Motiv

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Is casey referred from the gd or from ninja turtles. Theres nothing ninja about it. Seems hippy to me

altimood

altimood

Is casey referred from the gd or from ninja turtles. Theres nothing ninja about it. Seems hippy to me

Casey Jones is ECSD x E32 Trainwreck-(right?) I thought we were just being goof balls lol. One addition to this party: AJ (Sour D, Original D, some D)
All beans are soaking now with good reports on germinating, 10 AJSD, 20 a piece on GS and CJ. :)
DSC02153

DSC02154

Top Bottom