Grapefruit Mom pics used in Grapefruit D-Lite Line

• Thread starter CannaVenture
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
This is my Grapefruit Mom at the end of 5 weeks in 12/12.....She is a Big Yielder...
I hit her with 2 Chocolope males to make Grapefruit D-Lite.

Sativa strain, with a Heavy yield and a quick flowering time of 9 weeks. Has a great open structure with lots of light penetration to make big buds of DANK! Great bud to leaf ratio, easy to trim.......For the people that Love Sativas, I'm sure you will enjoy this one.

http://i822.invalid.com/albums/zz146/RussellB2010/grapefruit011.jpg

http://i822.invalid.com/albums/zz146/RussellB2010/grapefruit013.jpg

http://i822.invalid.com/albums/zz146/RussellB2010/grapefruit012.jpg

http://i822.invalid.com/albums/zz146/RussellB2010/grapefruit015.jpg

I Plan on sending out a few packs of Testers, and will select the best plants to do an In-Cross before they get released to the public.

Enjoy!

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Couple more at 5-6 weeks in 12/12.....

http://i822.invalid.com/albums/zz146/RussellB2010/grapefruit018.jpg

http://i822.invalid.com/albums/zz146/RussellB2010/grapefruit017.jpg

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Sounds awesome! I love up strains!

Yeah me too man... Nothing like some good up-beat herb for a wake-N-bake...

The Grapefruit D-Lite and the Electric Larry Land will both be F1 regular seeds....But I have also started the S1 fem line....First up will be my CVS Sour Kush selfed, as well as ECSD x CVS Sour Kush......Purple Urkle x Purple Berry and a couple others, might even try and get an awesome pheno of Platinum Kush/Chem OG to reverse to hit up my Chemdog D cut....

Lots of Awesome S1 projects coming... as well as the 2 new F1 lines and I'm working on restocking all of my older F1 strains... Instead of Sour Double Kush, I will pick out a nice male from that generation and do a BX back to my CVS Sour Kush Mom.... But the rest of the already released strains will be the same as the last genetic make-up.

Really stoked about the 2 new F1 lines... I think these are going to be The Shit for Sativa lovers... Great yielders and done in a quick 9 weeks.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Is this the BC grapefruit clone?

This Grapefruit is from seed.. It's from female Seeds old Stock.... I believe I read that they lost there old grapefruit or they changed it to what it is now, Im not sure about any of that, But this is from their old stock. I suspect it's related to the BC Grapefruit clone, but I honestly do not know.

It's a great cut.....I'm not sure what cut Female Seeds used to make their old Grapefruit... But I do know the cut I have is a Keeper, This cut has been in my circle of friends for years.

phenotyper

phenotyper

Wow, that sounds like the cross has some real potential. Chocolope is oen of my favorite tasting strains, and I love the way the grapefruit comes through in romulan grapefruit. I bet this will be tasty and potent!

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Wow, that sounds like the cross has some real potential. Chocolope is oen of my favorite tasting strains, and I love the way the grapefruit comes through in romulan grapefruit. I bet this will be tasty and potent!

I agree man... I think its a perfect combination two strains....The Chocolope matches up really nicely with the Grapefruit...Both are nice to heavy yielders, Both are sativas with quick flowering times of 9 weeks or so, and both have the exact same open structure... Chocolope is DANK... I love it.....I bought 2 packs of Regular F1 seeds to find the 2 best males.

Needless to say, I am VERY excited about this project...I see nothing but great things coming from these genetics.

F

fuzzy

fms grapefruit

Ive been growing FMS grapefruit for about 4-5 yrs i think now.I really like the upbeat high it gives and the fruity taste.I used to have a pheno a few yrs back that was just out of this world.Tasted like you just put a stick of juicy fruit gum in your mouth.And theres nothing like it for depression.The old fms gf was fruity tai X bgc99.Good stuff C, guess im gonna have to score a pack.I made a personal cross of gfXak-47.Havent tried it yet though.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Ive been growing FMS grapefruit for about 4-5 yrs i think now.I really like the upbeat high it gives and the fruity taste.I used to have a pheno a few yrs back that was just out of this world.Tasted like you just put a stick of juicy fruit gum in your mouth.And theres nothing like it for depression.The old fms gf was fruity tai X bgc99.Good stuff C, guess im gonna have to score a pack.I made a personal cross of gfXak-47.Havent tried it yet though.

Man, You sound like a PERFECT tester for Grapefruit D-Lite.... This strain and Electric Larry Land have me more excited than any project I have ever worked on....I love my Jazz Berry Jam, but these 2 lines will be Way more sativa based which is what I really prefer...Clear head highs are The absolute Best! I smoke it day and night...It's not a racey high, Its real clear and just perfect, IMO...
It is a VERY fruity, Sweet strain....Comletely done in 9 weeks.. Great yielder...dense nugs, VERY Frosty.......great bud to leaf ratio.... I have literally nothing bad to say about this strain....Can't wait to get these out the The People....

You neeed to pop those beans you made, the GF x AK47... That is a nice sounding cross, sounds like both would come together very easily and nicely too...I would pop em if I where you, I think you would be suprised at what you will find...

Take care bro....Think about testing these for me.. Im only going to send out a very limited amount of tester packs....Only need a few great testers for these 2 new lines...

Take Care Everyone!

-CannaVenture.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
more goodness!!!!!! cant wait

Yeah bro... I will also post new updated pics of this mom tooo.... She is special... Very Sativa leaning.... Very Potent, with avery nice yield.. The yield on the Lemon Skunk is beyond Great... Its just crazy... But both plants have very large buds, no matter where they are located...The bottom branches had to get tied up about 2 weeks ago roso... they where starting to hang down due to the FAT buds.....But The Frostiness is teh Real Story, That and The SMell....Everything about her is a 9 or 10 all the way accross the board...

New pics tonight or tomorrow....FOR SURE! I want to share my joy with you all....So ofcourse Ill post new pics...

Latest posts

Top Bottom