Grapefruit?

• Thread starter homebrew420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
homebrew420

homebrew420

Hey all does anyone out there have the Sweet Pink Grapefruit? Or any other Grapefruit really. looking for something that is very flavorful. Thanks

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

I have the real grapefruit......its amazing!! You would love it, if you like grapefruit. You can find a great grapefruit pheno in soma's nycd, if you are looking for it in bean form

F

fuzzy

Also,FMS has some female seeds that are grapefruit.The first batch of seeds they had were Very potent and Very Very flavorful.its just like sticking a piece of juicy fruit gum in your mouth.

homebrew420

homebrew420

those sound nice.
Sanvan thanks , we have grown out Somas NYCD, great herb no fruit of any sort however, and for the price I am not about to search through another 10-12 seeds in hopes of finding one. Just dont have the time, too many other projects going and starting. Was hoping someone had a line on it here in CO.
Fuzzy I have heard mixed things about FMS, however no personal exp.
I might go for a seed pack if I was certain I would find what I am looking for. Sadly there are so few seed companies out there this is true for. Hoping to change that .
Thanks for the responses guys.

Peace

Hit me up in a pm if ya got a line.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
The Sour D x Grapefruit still floats around the hills- good smoke there

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Me too ....I'll let you know

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
There are definitely cuts around. I got some flowers from the releaf center about 2 years ago, totally legit. Used to carry clones, don't anymore.

outwest

F

fuzzy

If its fruity your looking for,then their grapefruit is it.They may auto on you but cant remember.(i was in a coma)But they are sativa dom with a great High.I let them go about 91/2

homebrew420

homebrew420

I am looking for a variety that is going to make people know exactly what it is they are smoking. Not fruit, not citrus lemons. Just Grapefruit. The fruity thing I have covered, Lemons covers, grape, haha need to be very specific.

Thanks to all the response gents

Peace

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Yeah this grapefruit in Cali is exactly what you are looking for...... I am sure it has made its way to CO by now as everything does sooner or later. The grapefruit is one of my favorite strains, I have done some s1's but no testers have been done yet.

F

fuzzy

Hey savana,do you know what grapefruit that is?theres also a canadian cut.I was running fms gf for about 5yrs.the cut i was running everybody that tried it said it tasted like gf to them,But i dont eat gf,So i just say fruit.lol,but whatever.hope your search goes well,peace

summitoker

summitoker

sweet pink grapefruit is the old clone, closest thing in seed form is dynamite from next generation. The grapefruit line from female seeds has no relation to the clone only variety

A

A20Grower

I have the real grapefruit......its amazing!! You would love it, if you like grapefruit. You can find a great grapefruit pheno in soma's nycd, if you are looking for it in bean form
I have grown soma's nycd, the ruby red grapefruit cut, and was quite pleased. I don't know if that cat is still running that strain or not though. Hope he's well.

F

fuzzy

Summ,i never said it was clone only,i dont think.And,i wasnt talking about spgf.He said
Any,anyway,im just an old hippy and prob burned out and not as experienced as you young folk,lol,im out,peace

homebrew420

homebrew420

thanks for all the input folks. These all sound nice. The NYCD we have I crossed with our Tahoe OG male. who knows maybe the grapefruit will come out then. I would love to get my hands on the Sweet pink, I know Alpine seeds has a seed line based on that from breeder steve of Spice of Life. Just not sure I can spare the time to find one.
Thanks again everyone

Peace

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Hey savana,do you know what grapefruit that is?theres also a canadian cut.I was running fms gf for about 5yrs.the cut i was running everybody that tried it said it tasted like gf to them,But i dont eat gf,So i just say fruit.lol,but whatever.hope your search goes well,peace
Not sure, but can say that it is not Canadian. The closest thing I have seen is the nycd that runs around Amsterdam, its a staple there so if you have been their you should know what I mean. I love the flavor of this grapefruit though, and I assume it is either an old guarded strain of yesteryear from nor cal, or it is somebody's lucky pheno pick of somas. Somas is more of a ruby red grapefruit, mine is just straight grapefruit if you know what I mean.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
The kill grapefruit cut that has been in CO for over 15 years is still around. Great smoke and finishes in about 7.5 - 8 weeks

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

The kill grapefruit cut that has been in CO for over 15 years is still around. Great smoke and finishes in about 7.5 - 8 weeks
That finishes around the same time as mine.........did people ever refer to her as "tang".

Top Bottom