grassed up for working omg lol

• Thread starter ukcheesehead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

ukcheesehead

just had a letter from the jobcenter asking me to pop in tomorrow so i foned them to ask why and was told last week they had a call saying i am working and still claming jsa lol . i wish i was working realy need the cash .they wouldnt tell me what job ive ment to be doing untill i go to the interveiw . has this happened to any 1 ? what will i be asked ??? thanks gtg have to go work lol (joke)

D.I.Y

D.I.Y

some cunt put you in for the £200 reward.They are trying to turn us into a nation of sneaks and grasses,makes me:puke

U

ukcheesehead

some cunt put you in for the £200 reward.They are trying to turn us into a nation of sneaks and grasses,makes me:puke

they get £200 ? ffs lol they are going to be pissed when its proven im not working then lol .

D.I.Y

D.I.Y

aint you seen the ads on the telly,some curtain twitching $%*& is trying to make a bit extra for xmas.a mate of mine got called in when he was signing on to see the social,he'd been doing a bit fo cash in hand work,so he had his story all worked out,went in and they asked him if he knew this bird and that she had had his kid and they wanted half his earnings for next 18 years.

U

ukcheesehead

aint you seen the ads on the telly,some curtain twitching $%*& is trying to make a bit extra for xmas.a mate of mine got called in when he was signing on to see the social,he'd been doing a bit fo cash in hand work,so he had his story all worked out,went in and they asked him if he knew this bird and that she had had his kid and they wanted half his earnings for next 18 years.

shit lol

dont they need photos n stuff of me working ? photoshopped ? lol

i meen they wont listen to some 1 who fones up n says mr smith is working . wont they have to say times dates what job ect ect

H

hazyfontazy

is it worth claiming £100+ a bit every fortnight ?

just sign off and dont bother claiming

grow more weed

D.I.Y

D.I.Y

UK-i think all they need is an anomynous call and they start making investigations. Hazy,yuo must have a visable form of income,even if it is the dole.dont want the tax man or the old bill on your case:nod

U

ukcheesehead

UK-i think all they need is an anomynous call and they start making investigations. Hazy,yuo must have a visable form of income,even if it is the dole.dont want the tax man or the old bill on your case:nod

yep but i dont know how they have made investigations when i havnt been working lol . or maybe its some1 with the same name as me?

strange lol roll on tomorrow going to rec the interveiw on me fone i think .

H

hazyfontazy

how am i ment to eat and pay bills if i do that ?? doh

get a job =:cash doh

i suspect the reason for investigation is they paid u a home visit while u were in the dam and just presumed u were working cause u weren't there ,you are allowed holidays on the dole just dont tell them that u have been abroad ,,if they ask where you have been tell them rhyll looking for work ,,,if u say abroad they can say u werent actively seeking employment or able to take up offer of work at that time and claw the money back ,,hope this helps

steveedg

steveedg

rhyl lol

don't say you've been to rhyl, they'll know you weren't looking for work lol there is none :D

D.I.Y

D.I.Y

Don't think theres much about anywhere,got laid off last week and fuck all about.I'm a sparky and been walking in and out of jobs,never any bother about getting on another site,there was a skills shortage,not any more:rain

U

ukcheesehead

get a job =:cash doh

i suspect the reason for investigation is they paid u a home visit while u were in the dam and just presumed u were working cause u weren't there ,you are allowed holidays on the dole just dont tell them that u have been abroad ,,if they ask where you have been tell them rhyll looking for work ,,,if u say abroad they can say u werent actively seeking employment or able to take up offer of work at that time and claw the money back ,,hope this helps

nope . i was grassed up but some1

fone call said .. mr xxx xxxxx who lives in xxxxx xxx xx is working in recipt of benefit from 1.9.08 for over 2 weeks and he gets the bus ....

that is all what was said ffs didnt even say were i was ment to be working or what time . i load of shite , i guess some1 dont like me .

as from next we i have too sign 3 days a week . they will ring me and i have to go in within 2 hours . for the next 4 weeks . what a load of bull ...

its now fucked up going to the cup for me . not happy at all

H

hazyfontazy

sorry mate :(,scumbag grassing bastards ,,,

maybe a good idea to move your weed and just keep personal ,ya never know what else they may have grassed on ya for ,,,

Top Bottom