Grassroots Wellness Center - Flagstaff

• Thread starter Medijuana
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Medijuana

Medijuana

To anyone in Northern AZ, I've heard that this wellness center is opening very soon (maybe as early as this week). Seems it will operate in a similar manner to the "clubs" in the Valley, with a membership fee. I stopped by last weekend and peeked in the window, and what ever renovations they're doing looked like they were almost done.

I'm going to check it out as soon as they're open and I'll let you know how it is here on this thread.

Here's their website - www.grassrootsmmd.com

Medijuana

Medijuana

Stopped by here today, and they were having their open house/first day open. Overall was a cool little place. They'll be offering classes on cultivation, cooking with MM, end of life care, and other topics. They have office space for a naturopathic doctor that will be there at times and also for massage therapy sessions. The acquisition of MM occurs on a patient-to-patient basis, with no money exchanged between them, so they're staying within the law here.

They charge $110 per visit to the Center, and this fee gives you access to either their classes, a massage therapy session, or (I think) an appointment with the doctor (I may be wrong on this last aspect tho). I know the classes or therapy session was a choice. It also gives you access to the patient-to-patient MM exchange.

Love to hear what others have to say about this place.

Latest posts

Top Bottom