Grateful Casey (4k room/organic/soil)

• Thread starter dankohzee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dankohzee

dankohzee

What's up guys? I smoked some Casey a few years ago in amsterdam and hadda try it. The strains you are looking at here are not Grateful Casey. I will post pics of them soon, but right now they are only sprouts, so not much to see. These in the photos are Sweettooth and LSD, breeder unnamed until I know if I'm allowed:cool0019:

I just set this room up--it's my first!! I've been growing outdoor for long en.ough to know better, and this is my first attempt at moving indoor. I've gotten a lot of tips, and after this run I have quite a number of mods I plan on making to the room. Nevertheless, the room is light tight and temps are under control. I think the casey can hang without growing nuts.:movie

A couple of days ago I cracked 5 femmed casey beans and 15 or so other beans, direct sown in root cubes. The Casey came up first--all five of them before any other seed had cracked the surface. I transplanted them to a six inch pot of my starter mix (equal parts jiffy mix, vermiculite, and worm castings) and they're growing strong and healthy in my veg room.

I'll post more pics later. I just wanted to get this thing started and see how to exactly to post pics.

100_4659.JPG

jammie

jammie

nice setup and some healthy looking plants. i hope to get my casey's germing in the next couple days

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Wait, when did I get smoked...? :hunter:

Haha, probably too early for jokes.

Good luck bro!

dankohzee

dankohzee

Thanks man. I'll get pics of these posted up when they get a little further along. I won't leave ya hanging;) I know lots of peeps are curious about this one.

rick ratlin

rick ratlin

Perpetual Farmer
Supporter
Looks awesome dankohzee! what are your specs, soil/hydro/ lights/ tray size? I run a similar set up, always looking to help and be helped. Best of Luck!

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Love the casey!how many plants per 4x4 tray and what size pots?

Top Bottom