Grateful Dead 50th Anniversary Chicago 3 Night Run

• Thread starter pRiMo303
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pRiMo303

pRiMo303

Thanks, I've been wanting to try and find a few shows what I can Hear trey jam. Tales of the golden road say he's going to be practicing from now until July learn all of jerrys songs. :):):)
He played with Furthur at Lockn..not sure which, youd have to Google.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Also at rothbury 08 or maybe 09 forget what year as i went to both but as far as a sneak peak check the warfied shows they are seriously fuego

SpiderK

SpiderK

the haze will fill the air ..... im a few clicks outside the big city. no more shrooms or ballons or x or ...... im old.

but it should be fun.

besides the killer soil, the city has some killer food.

the " oven grinder " for pizza , or the " great sea " chinese on the north side, lawrence avenue best chicken wings ever, everything. or fast food the top is portillos beef or maxwell street but take a cab , it's in the hood.

http://chicagopizzaandovengrinder.com/menu.htm

https://plus.google.com/109944724736043284623/about?gl=us&hl=en

Last edited:
Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

My first tour was in 1994 at Autzen Stadium in Eugene Oregon.
Fried balls to the wall. Best trip ever.
Then meet this hot hippy chic from nor cal and spent the summer with her following the dead.
What a great summer that was. Beautiful girl, still one of my best friends to this day.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

the haze will fill the air ..... im a few clicks outside the big city. no more shrooms or ballons or x or ...... im old.

but it should be fun.

besides the killer soil, the city has some killer food.

the " oven grinder " for pizza , or the " great sea " chinese on the north side, lawrence avenue best chicken wings ever, everything. or fast food the top is portillos beef or maxwell street but take a cab , it's in the hood.

http://chicagopizzaandovengrinder.com/menu.htm

https://plus.google.com/109944724736043284623/about?gl=us&hl=en

View attachment 479431
My parents lived in chi town suburbs and im from indianapolis dam how i miss portillos shit is dank! Also the best pizza between so many spots lous and giordanos. Everyone bring your dank like some skunky funk and albert walker

SpiderK

SpiderK

@midwestdensies

hey u from indy.

my durban came from that indy the head who grew it in the 80's & 90's sold big in that area. so your guys recall killer durban back then, he's my source. reall big into paintball , had a killer afghani cut for ever. but i guess he was running 5 or 6 townhouse grows so .....

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

@midwestdensies

hey u from indy.

my durban came from that indy the head who grew it in the 80's & 90's sold big in that area. so your guys recall killer durban back then, he's my source. reall big into paintball , had a killer afghani cut for ever. but i guess he was running 5 or 6 townhouse grows so .....
Yes from nap but moved west 3 years ago now. It has a tight knit crew for sure. I started smoking mid 90s and we mainly had alot of indicas, what i believe to be rks aka circle city skunk aka ccskunk from a circle, and later on lots of dank blue cheese. Tons of deadheads in indy

SpiderK

SpiderK

ya my guy that gave me the seeds is now running a uk cheese from that same guy. he's had the cheese cut for seven years but it not direct relationship. the contact is gone now ...

but i guess the paint ball scene is how genetics got passed... the heads like paintball and this was in the early 90's traveling team ....

dogznova

dogznova

@MrBelvedere Will loompa be a part of your crew by chance? I live about a 3 hours drive from that show and seems to be the only time I might be able to meet the loompa legend ... I know kinda weird but it is what it is.

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

Saw online some folk already started receiving pink rejection slips..

B

bckwht

I got a rejection letter and my money orders back in the mail a couple days ago. Really wanted to avoid ticketmaster lol

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

from the old guy in front of the soundboard bothnights: GDTS was alotted 5000 tickets per night,......mail order was in excess of 50000 tickets requested per night! So shappy and his krew changed to floor to all GA and gave GDTS 25000 tickets per night on the floor,............those are SOLD OUT! Also because of the change to the floor they (GDTS AND EVERYONE INVOLVED) will not be having any more 'PRE-SALES' and general on sale date will be your only shot, BEST OF LUCK!

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

Hate to say it but I'm hearing crediable rumors of no show at DICK'S this year,......i hope it was a bad connection!!!!

Thats a PHISH show, son, the BOYS would be at Red Rocks iffin they came!

Quagmire

Quagmire

I managed a resort at a lake just outside of Vegas, where there was an annual dead head show at the Silver Bowl... came into work one morning and 4 tour buses were at our small resort on the Colorado River .. as people in the buses awoke to start their day, we all race for the binoculars .. because every girl on every bus hit the water naked to take a morning dip.. it was quite the show before the show.. the stadium was 200yrds from my balcony and we could sit outside and listen to the concerts.. but the best part would have to be the parking lot parties.. never made it inside once.... lol

B

bckwht

fuck ticketmaster…my girl and i spent the last 2 hours on separate computers doing everything we could to lock down some tickets..damn I'm fucking bitter after all that bullshit..hope everyone else had some better luck

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

fuck ticketmaster…my girl and i spent the last 2 hours on separate computers doing everything we could to lock down some tickets..damn I'm fucking bitter after all that bullshit..hope everyone else had some better luck
I have been on 3 comps and a laptop for 3 hours. My desktop has been saying 7 min since 9:01am GMT.

Top Bottom