Grave Digger Seeds - Wicked Queen

• Thread starter FooDoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FooDoo

Was sent a tester pack so figured I'd start hunting thru em.

Grave digger seeds   wicked queen

Grave digger seeds   wicked queen 2

Grave digger seeds   wicked queen 3

Awesome packaging. everyone that has seen it has loved it

F

FooDoo

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/wicked-queen-test-grow-2015.71032/page-2

About halfway thru a grow of Wicked Queen now, both soil and hydro. Nice plants.

How you gonna grow them FooDoo? They seem to stay fairly short and all of mine were uniform. So far they are thriving in soil and an NFT hydro system.

I really hope they don't stay short in my room because ill toss em. I need them to stretch to at least 4 feet.

I grow in a double barrel 16 site under current with 4k bare bulb /ac / co2 .

Here's my current Triangle Kush x Bubba

IMG 20150510 211707015 HDR

My last run hit 2#s per light in this tent and its only 7 feet high

F

FooDoo

9/10 are up. The last one I may have put it down a little to deep because she def popped and def had a tap root.

A few of them are small and behind the others .

IMG 20150525 103925018

I thought using soil to pheno hunt and pop some beans would be easier than hydro. I started growing as a teenager and have *only* ever done hydro because its clean, fast and relatively easy. Thought soil would make me not have to mix nutes and feed all the time. However soil has proven to be a complete nightmare with fungus gnats and now the roots organic came with predatory mites. They aren't supposed to be harmeful to plants yet I found one eating the last sprout that didn't make it out of the dirt. And they seem to be in just the wicked queen cups and not the other cups that have fungus gnats.

As soon as everything's big enough to take a clone I'll be switching to coco

Latest posts

Top Bottom