Gravity Bong - the how to

• Thread starter knoxvillain1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

knoxvillain1

I want to share with you one of my favorite types of bong constructions that you can make yourself at home and impress all your friends. If you have never smoked from a gravity bong before then your in for a treat because tho it is a very harsh way to smoke you will be inhaling about 2 liters of smoke all at once and creating an intense head high.

what you will need:

1 2 liter coca cola bottle or some other breand of soda.

1 5- gallon bucket with it filled 3/4 full of water

1 cigarette lighter

1 slide from a bong or a socket from a socket wrench if you dont have a slide

1 pair of pliers

3 bottle caps for the 2 liter bottle (may take a couple tries to get the lid right so have extras)

ok what we are going to do first is create the bowl lid combo. grab your 2 liter bottle unscrew the lid from the top and set the bottle down for now. Hold the bottle cap with the pair of pliers firmly. Now take the lighter and hold the flame to the center of the bottle cap til it gets nice and how and almost ready to melt. Now take your slide or a socket the size of the bowl you wish to use and press it into the soft plastic (be careful during this part you want to get it set in straight with no wiggling youll need to create a tight seal here so you may also wanna add glue around the base after you've stuck it in) this part may take some practice so a few bottle caps may have to be melted til you get the right kind of seal. Now this part will screw on to the bottle which we are goin to make holes in now.
Take the bottle and the lighter and hold the flame to the bottom of the bottle til you get a hole about the size of the bottle cap and make a few holes this way.
Now insert the bottle into the water til the bottle is full of water but the bowl shouldnt be submersed. Now fill your bowl with your dank.
take your lighter and light it then hold it to the dank and gently pull up til the holes on the bottom of the bottle are almost out of water but not quite. Let the water fall down and note the bottle filling with smoke. It should be a very white thick smoke in the bottle if its not your bowl isnt sealed to the cap very well and you should try to make another or glue it in.
now slowly exhale all the air in your lungs as you unscrew the cap and put your mouth to the bottle and push the bottle down into the water as you inhale. Be sure to push the bottle all the way down to get all the smoke. Gravity will push the smoke to the bottom of your lungs giving you the whole bowl at one time.

I hope you enjoy this device and try variations of your own the concept is easy to understand try making a few of your own with other materials its a fun way to pass the time with nothing to do but watch your plants grow.

C

CasualEncounter

I used to smoke from a gravity bong as my usual piece. made mine out of a 5 gallon water container, just cut the top off. gravity bongs kick ass, I've put mine away like 4 months ago... maybe i should go dig it out again :)

-Casual

C

CheebaMonkey

the thought of having a gravity bong of that size as your main piece is hilarious. I used to hate those things in high school but would do it anyway because it got you high as fuck.

hubcap

hubcap

there were these things, back in the day, called zeppelins.

basically, a machined metal football shape with a rubber mouthpiece on it.
anyways....these were GREAT for these soda bottle gravity bong applications.
2 liters....3liters.....even use 1gal milk containers.

fun fun fun

Top Bottom