Gravity Vortex

• Thread starter GreenMercy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GreenMercy

GreenMercy

Has anyone used a Gravity Vortex gravity bong? I'm thinkin' bout gettin' the 24" model. Anyone got any experience with one? Thanks.

G

Gartner

Gravity Vortex gravity bong

Its something same as the vapouriser, i have tried once, which is homemade,
but the effect is not as much as the bong..
real smoking get from smoking through bong...

:harvest:

H

HouseChron

If you like Gravity Bongs then its the way to go. Easy to use, just turn a valve n burn. Not a huge fan myself - Made from acrylic and doesn't pull as thick as smoke as a bong like Gartner was saying.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
that thing is pure crap - filling, draining and cleaning it the way its designed sucks ass

GreenMercy

GreenMercy

that thing is pure crap - filling, draining and cleaning it the way its designed sucks ass

That sucks!:confused0054: What makes it so difficult to clean? I've always loved takin' gravity hits. I saw a demonstration of this that at HempCon last year and it looked pretty bitchin'....

F

Frank_Castle

I have a gravity vortex. It is not my 'go to' piece but for a college kid or just a low impact everyday user it works great.

I like mine.

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

Not a huge fan myself - Made from acrylic and doesn't pull as thick as smoke as a bong like Gartner was saying.

+1, if u need bigger rips, try some wax, in a globe or skillet, choke u out the same way but taste SO much better not to mention 80-90% thc. every rip is like smokin a whole doob to the face :lock:

GreenMercy

GreenMercy

An excellent example of stoner Macgyverism Egzoset, Ii have made enough contraptions like this to fill an archive in the Smithsonian. :nod Well done.

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

My buddy had one of them. It was a piece... Hit pretty hard but the design sucks. The thing is a fly trap.. My buddy left his in his garage one night and the next day there were 6 flys floating in the water... He had to blow them out through the carb hole lol. Shit was FUKD UP.. ~ODB~

Top Bottom