Grease Monkey

• Thread starter Scaldutchman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Scaldutchman

Grease monkey

Thanks Exotic, u guys ROCK big shout out to ex. Thank you for your time this past weekend. And great meeting you

S

Scaldutchman

Ya I'm super stoked, ThunderFudge told me yesterday that's one their entries this weekend, the GM flowers, can't wait to find out how she stacked up against the comp. like most all their other entries, d GM should be no different, sure their gonna KILL IT

kds710

kds710

I have these and the the cherry cream pie myself, can't wait to get them both rocking full throttle. Best of luck

Seed Monster

Seed Monster

i just picked a pack of these aling with more exotics, & other peoplestuff. i have two more packs of the grease monkey on order.

this week i bought a pack of cookies & cream. 2 packs of pink , one vkackberry cream,

Seed Monster

Seed Monster

Had a melt down on my tablet, had to repost with the rest of it sorry.m

Of a mod could remove the,previous post the would b grea.

Thank you.

i just picked a pack of these aling with more exotics, & other peoplestuff. i have two more packs of the grease monkey on order.

this week i bought full packs
a pack of cookies & cream.
2 packs of pink ,
1 blackberry cream
1 Kimbo
1 Gut buster
1 grease monkey

I even picked up some light saber... But not a full pack of that. Along with stuff from other breeders

My next order, which I'll hopefully see in two to three weeks as far as Exotic goes.

I ordered

2 more grease monkey
1 more Kimbo
1 more gut buster
1 more blackberrys & cream
1 more cookies & cream.

I'm considering

Bannana cream
Cherry cream pie
& orange cream.

I'm not a lemon guy , but I have heard amazing things about this lemon meringue.
And as far as the Extreme Cream... I would scoop a few packs of that. But everything I personaly have run with green ribbon has failed on me... And I don't know if I'll ever try anything with it in there again.

But over all I'm stoked to pop some of these... Only thing is, I have a bunch of stuff in front of it I need to run first. So I'll have to be patient.

Thanks Exotic for putting out more amazing strains,if the lab numbers I am hearing Grease Monkey Come back are true.... You guy just discovered a new continent.

Peace.

Seed Monster

Seed Monster

Just grabbed two more packs. I'm going to run one pack in the next month or so. I have a sneaky suspicion this strain is going to be a great investment. It's testing consistently between 35-37% THC. That's why I bought 3 packs.

D

DJhumvee

Just grabbed two more packs. I'm going to run one pack in the next month or so. I have a sneaky suspicion this strain is going to be a great investment. It's testing consistently between 35-37% THC. That's why I bought 3 packs.
Can I as where you recently were able to pick up two more packs? Thanks

Top Bottom