Great Big Plants Product Reviews???

• Thread starter ooS0uPoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ooS0uPoo

ooS0uPoo

Hey Farm!

Got a free sample of this stuff,

Just wondering if anyone has used it with success??
Best time of application?
Horror stories? All that good stuff...

Im gonna be using it (Theoretically) on SubCools updated soil recipe if that makes a difference!

Info appreciated, Thanks

-S0uP

Great big plants product reviews

ooS0uPoo

ooS0uPoo

A bit off their web page...

Healthy Soil Equals Healthy Plants

Potted plants and container plants, whether indoor or outdoor, all share a common challenge. They live in a relatively small, finite amount of soil. Unlike plants living in the ground, potted plants cannot continuously extend their roots to find nutrients and minerals. Therefore, it is crucial that the soil for your potted plants be rich and balanced with nutrients, organic matter and beneficial microbes.

While potted plants are consuming water, fertilizer, nutrients and trace minerals daily, many potted plants are fed only water and fertilizer. Eventually, potted plants and container plants can become deficient in required nutrients as the soil's supply is exhausted.

Great Big Potted Plants is an organic soil conditioner that contains minor nutrients, trace minerals and beneficial microbes - the ingredients missing from other popular fertilizers. Great Big Potted Plants creates a balanced soil in which all components are working together for the maximum benefit of the plant. The beneficial microbes play an important role in making nutrients more readily available to the plants and in creating an antagonistic environment for pathogens.

When you use Great Big Potted Plants, you will enjoy:

* Longer life for your plants
* Healthier, vigorous plant appearance
* Reduced plant disease
* Less need for re-potting of plants

ooS0uPoo

ooS0uPoo

...jeez, well I guess I'm star trek bound (I know, I know cheesy right??) but I will do a side by side, thinkin bout doin the FoxFarm Microbe next to the great big plants, both paired with some hygro Z on some Pre98 Bubbas. The great big plants is SUBSTANTIALLY more expensive (4oz per Gallon/20$ a liter) so I am going to see if its even close to worth it!

Keep the farm posted. I just like how this stuff is like an Organic Tea!

P.S. Before anyone recommends that I brew the Tea at home at a Much discounted cost. I live in a relatively small apartment with my already more than understanding wife that lets me devote one of our two bedrooms to my hobby, I no longer cook my own soil at home or am interested in learning how to brew tea.

-:)S0uP

S

strictlyOG

never heard of this. good luck keep us updated. just a tip my bubbas responded really well with GH and AN.

Top Bottom