Great board you fellas have here!

• Thread starter Papa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Papa

Papa

Supporter
Hello guys and gals!
I'm a longterm lurker and thought I'd give it up and sign up.
There is an impressive amount of great knowledge here.
I hope I'll be able to contribute in some meaningful way at some point.
I've very intrigued by DD's system and thinking of building a small version of it to get my feet wet.
I appreciate all the help you might be able to give while I put it together!

Papa

Papa

Papa

Supporter
thank you guesswho.
the farm is an outstanding community, i hope i'll be able to give back for all the help i can get here.

regards,
Papa

B

Bill Bloome

Welcome Papa, You are correct,this is a great site.Good people who offer knowledge without being too condescending.I have learned ALOT about indoor growing and have been able to share my outdoor experience.Very satisfying,Again welcome.

M

Mr.LovaLova

Welcome Papa, I am pretty sure DD has a thread telling how he makes his buckets and sets up his room. Vertical grows are the shit, I wish I had the room.

Papa

Papa

Supporter
Welcome Papa, You are correct,this is a great site.Good people who offer knowledge without being too condescending.I have learned ALOT about indoor growing and have been able to share my outdoor experience.Very satisfying,Again welcome.

Thank you for the welcome Bill. I love the warmth here. I'm not into the nasty shit that some other boards relish in. 'Like you, I am humbled by the amount of accurate information here, people being honest about their experiences. Yes, isn't it satisfying??!!

Welcome Papa, I am pretty sure DD has a thread telling how he makes his buckets and sets up his room. Vertical grows are the shit, I wish I had the room.

Yes, Mr. LovaLova, I've read all that the master DDs has posted! Absolutely incredible work that guy has done!! I hope to become one in his revolution of growing. We'll see how that goes. Hopefully others will help me to achieve that!!

peace,

Papa

Top Bottom