Great habit's make for great harvest.

• Thread starter Timbo0716
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Timbo0716

Timbo0716

Learning the proper way to water in soil is one of the most important aspects of a healthy plant. I learned how to water my plants from a thread from another site. Since I have followed this procedure, I no longer worry about not giving them what they need and when they need it. I think this information would be of great value to the community, but it comes from another site. If one of the mods would like to message me, I would like to give them the link to see if they would like to view it themselves and see if they chime in @Aqua Man @Frankster .

Cloverdalestan

Cloverdalestan

Learning the proper way to water in soil is one of the most important aspects of a healthy plant. I learned how to water my plants from a thread from another site. Since I have followed this procedure, I no longer worry about not giving them what they need and when they need it. I think this information would be of great value to the community, but it comes from another site. If one of the mods would like to message me, I would like to give them the link to see if they would like to view it themselves and see if they chime in @Aqua Man @Frankster .
Like to see the link

Timbo0716

Timbo0716

I'm new here and i clicked on "like" on both posts and no link magically appeared. did I miss something?

Top Bottom