great inexpensive co2 meters/many choices

• Thread starter click80
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
click80

click80

http://www.co2meter.com/

this companys sensors are built around the same internal board that many of the sensors in the hydro industry obtain theirs...its a company called senseair... i have the k30 hooked to my laptop...the software is cool, u can export logs into excel format for record keeping...these can be integrared into whole enviroment control boxes

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
That is a nice selection. I might get that little round one.

Desertboy

Desertboy

I've been eyeing these up for sometime I want a datalogger co2 monitor but UK so damned expensive when I add shipping+tax.

Are they powered by the GE Telaire chipset?

click80

click80

i know why you are asking i think, but i do not remember if thet do or not.... if you go to their website and email for info you will receive a prompt reply....the internal board comes from a company named senseair...i feel that it is different...i think i checked on that when i was pricing diff sensors a year ago

T

theTinker

on my next grow im considering adding CO2 for the first time. finances depending.
From what I've been reading on all the posts. It seems quite and by quite, i mean hugely expensive to get a room controller that can link up to a software package for a bit of recording/graph projections etc.

Im quite surprised by this. Everything else is usually easily transmitted to computers quite easily. I even have my eletricity usage sent regularly to my computer.

Im a big graphs/summary fan.

Thanks for the link of affordable meters!

click80

click80

if you look closer, you will see that they now have a greenhouse type controller under the sensors tab, oh screw it i will go get the link real quick at post at end of message, anyway since i have a relationship within this company as i queried them quite a bit before purchasing my first one, they let me try the new controller and it is quite durable, as the other 6 sensors i ordered...

controller price is 219.00...if i am not mistaken...my local hydrostore is now stocking the sensors and controllers....

no i am not a shill, as i probably seem, but i am a fan of affordable grow equipment...and also the tech support at this company will set the digi outputs to match other controllers if asked, which i did before the they started selling the controller...but then you need an electronics tech, first year will do, that will connect the sensor up to an existing controller....

Titan is indeed has a very good line and great tech support as i have used them in the past before i found my electronics techie...

lighting controllers are another product worth paying an electrician to build for you one time and then produce your own....and most growers seem to have the aptitude to replicate their own...flipflops can be built for about 50 bucks....8000 watt contacters w/timers for 100 duckies...but again if you diy isn't your bag, Titan and other companys are out there with great equipment....oh here is link to controller http://www.co2meter.com/collections/wall-co2-meters-transmitters/products/co2-level-controller

Top Bottom