great L.E.D threads here people

• Thread starter smokin1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

smokin1

just thought i would Say, this is the best forum iv been on with so much research put in to L.E.D

I'm wanting to get my L.E.D grow all dialed up by end of next month, just can not for the love of me decide which L.E.D like to go with ?

so would be grateful if any help/advice at all on which to look at or steer clear from , would be very grateful

kind regards

B

BluntForce

Couldn't agree more. I'm a dedicated IC'er but this place has me now I've seen the LED users here and their results.

B

basement botany

I am leaning toward blackstar. They seem on the up and up. People that have used them seem to have success. And well just look at their prices. You could buy several of them for the price of one of their competitors in alot of cases. And no I don't work for them. I'm a HID guy looking into alternatives. Heat and bulb replacement are problems.

C

CereaLED

Yes there are many LED threads here and very interesting to see them all.

Blackstars seem decent and are at a low price. I am not trying to bash on them but there are reasons they are cheaper.. They dont seem to use a real finned or quality heat sink. Maybe it has no long term effect or maybe the light will lose its efficiency to hold consistent wavelengths after 12 months. Who knows

Also they name their lights on theoretical wattage and not actual wattage.
Their BS 240w for example only draws like 140w.

I myself would still like to try and compare them but IMO, you get what you pay for.

Top Bottom