Great Lakes Green Cross Coco Grow

• Thread starter GLGC.MI
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GLGC.MI

GLGC.MI

Decided it's time to show a little of what we've got going on in our coco grow. Suppose I'll start at the beginning...
Just a few girls from clone we have Jedi Kush, Critical Haze, Crystal Ship, Blieberry Haze; from Seed, Whiteout, Lemon Skunk.

Great lakes green cross coco grow
sixstring

sixstring

yeah man i just use twisty ties in a big roll from home depot or the grow store has it.i like to cut my own lengths and i def reuse the stuff.i try to put about 5 to 7 stakes in on day 1 of flower and use those to open up the plant.then after the buds start to pack on weight i will go through and add more stakes to branches that look too heavy to hold there own weight in the coming weeks.some strains like my la con need almost no support because they have stronger stems.but my mk needs lots of wood lol.careful with that shit,i got bamboozled once or twice and almost blinded myself 1 time.was pushing a used stake into the soil with 1 hand and when it broke it bounced back and fucked my eye up real good.had to wear a patch for 2 weeks.now i wear sunglasses in there.also you can bend over and cut your forehead wide open,did that as well lol

GLGC.MI

GLGC.MI

Yeah. All done with my damn homework so I'm updating the farm. Lol. Had to much coffee tonight.

Top Bottom