Great Lakes Water Only experience.

• Thread starter Terpeneluv
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Terpeneluv

Terpeneluv

Hey farmers!

It's been several months but I'm back. After a marriage speration, along with quarantine, I hung low. However, I kept cultivation!

After my first coco run, I went to soil. I did one run with my own mix and that came out decent, not nearly the yield. I'm doing this for fun and I give everything away, so quality is more important that quality. Plus, with soil, I can leave the house for a couple days and I'm not totally tied to the tent.

The current run, I just didn't have time or the energy to mix soil again, let alone wait for it to cook, so I tried Great Lakes. Seemed almost too good to be true, but figured what the hell. Has some freebie White Widow beans, so I gave it a shot. I did add kelp, Urb and molasses during flower, but that's it.

I'm actually blown away. I have maybe a week left and I'm very very pleased with the results. As kind of a newbie, it was just what I needed. I'll do one more run after this one with that soil, but after that, I'm going hardcore mixing my own.

I'm glad to be back here as I learn so much grin you guys. More to come...

Pics from last night below
Great lakes water only experience
Great lakes water only experience 2
Great lakes water only experience 3
Great lakes water only experience 4

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

good fade going on ,glad your back ,i havent every tried that blend,i have used coast of maine soil and man that the shits ,it a little pricey but very good soil,im gonna have to check into the blend you speek of,im not really able to do a lot of shoveling anymore so ya ,im check it out,good to see you back mate

Terpeneluv

Terpeneluv

good fade going on ,glad your back ,i havent every tried that blend,i have used coast of maine soil and man that the shits ,it a little pricey but very good soil,im gonna have to check into the blend you speek of,im not really able to do a lot of shoveling anymore so ya ,im check it out,good to see you back mate

Thanks, brother. Good to be here.

Yeah, I'm totally impressed with it. Talk about easy. From seed to finish. The claims they make appear to be true.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Thanks, brother. Good to be here.

Yeah, I'm totally impressed with it. Talk about easy. From seed to finish. The claims they make appear to be true.
i might have to see ,i use the coast of maine for my carrots,got 4 grows off it before i had to get new soil ,well i just amended it with some soil conditioner ,growing radishes in it now ,on second batch now

Madbud

Madbud

Hey farmers!

It's been several months but I'm back. After a marriage speration, along with quarantine, I hung low. However, I kept cultivation!

After my first coco run, I went to soil. I did one run with my own mix and that came out decent, not nearly the yield. I'm doing this for fun and I give everything away, so quality is more important that quality. Plus, with soil, I can leave the house for a couple days and I'm not totally tied to the tent.

The current run, I just didn't have time or the energy to mix soil again, let alone wait for it to cook, so I tried Great Lakes. Seemed almost too good to be true, but figured what the hell. Has some freebie White Widow beans, so I gave it a shot. I did add kelp, Urb and molasses during flower, but that's it.

I'm actually blown away. I have maybe a week left and I'm very very pleased with the results. As kind of a newbie, it was just what I needed. I'll do one more run after this one with that soil, but after that, I'm going hardcore mixing my own.

Pics from last night belowView attachment 982585View attachment 982586View attachment 982587View attachment 982588
Cousin, the secret to a long marriage is everyday tell her shes the most beatiful, admired and interesting person you know. Either it will be true or you will convince yourself. 38 this year

Terpeneluv

Terpeneluv

Thank you thank you. Feeling pretty good about. Really dense too. I'm happy!

No auto. Freebie WW. Loving it.

shaganja

shaganja

Hey farmers!

Pics from last night belowView attachment 982585View attachment 982586View attachment 982587View attachment 982588
Hey farmers!

I just used it on a girl scout cookie line, and man, I am happy with this product! My best grow yet!

Terpeneluv

Terpeneluv

Firing up again with a different strain with this product. So far, so great. I'm a believer.

I think after this one, I'll delve deep into creating my own. It's definitely been a learning experience and has given me a better understanding of soil.

And in my limited experience, the soil results came out better than the coco. Yes, smaller yield, but I just want to grow the best I can, not the most I can.

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

You can tell I was getting fatigued from trimming :-).
Fuck trimming haha. I do one plant at a time (per week) and I still hate it. I end up throwing most of it in the larf pile by the end of it every time. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Top Bottom