Great White Shark: Anyone Got Experience With This Strain??

• Thread starter 0xygen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
0xygen

0xygen

Great white shark: Has anyone had experience with this plant? Can hardly find any information.. Can't decide whether that's a good or bad thing.. I am curious to anyone who grows this strain, tell me about it. It's feeding and nutrient schedual, cloning, vegetaive stage, flowering stage, how long, how to get the best results? what's the high like? what does it yield?
Anything at all, any information at all will be satisfying! :)

Have a mother plant right now, it's lucious and beautiful, one meter tall, 11 weeks, easy to clone, and the oldest clones are around three weeks, still in veg. phase. And that's where I'm at.

S

Seed Buyer

You mean the Green House Seeds Great White Shark? That is an old dutch strain should be a ton of info on the web about it as I had it almost 20 years ago. Just off the top of my head pretty sure it was a white widow cross. Google Green House Seeds in Holland.

Mudskipper

Mudskipper

It is mold resistant and very easy to grow. The buzz is sub par imo

juiceyjay

juiceyjay

The strain is junk to me. Grows really stringy buds like harijuana jack but not as potent. I was given 24 clones for free and grew them outdoor a few years back and I won't get that strain again not my kinda high. More for old timers who can't handle the high of more potent strains

H

happy b

Great white shark: Has anyone had experience with this plant? Can hardly find any information.. Can't decide whether that's a good or bad thing.. I am curious to anyone who grows this strain, tell me about it. It's feeding and nutrient schedual, cloning, vegetaive stage, flowering stage, how long, how to get the best results? what's the high like? what does it yield?
Anything at all, any information at all will be satisfying! :)

Have a mother plant right now, it's lucious and beautiful, one meter tall, 11 weeks, easy to clone, and the oldest clones are around three weeks, still in veg. phase. And that's where I'm at.
You can see it grown buy arjan on the green house grow sessions on utube.
My brother grew it so im not sure of its requirments but they were fairly stocky with alot of dense flowers.above average yeild.
the taste is hard to recall but it was pungent skunky.i rember being fairly impressed actually.if i was buying weed and someone handed me some well grow gws i wouldnt be dissappointed.

H

happy b

The strain is junk to me. Grows really stringy buds like harijuana jack but not as potent. I was given 24 clones for free and grew them outdoor a few years back and I won't get that strain again not my kinda high. More for old timers who can't handle the high of more potent strains
ever entertained the thought that either-a- it wasnt white shark or-b-it was a shit pheno?
i suppose there is also the possibility that arjan is now useing different parents to make beans now from the ones i tried years ago.he,s not exactly the most reputable man in the seed game.infact he,s probably the most DIS-reputable.
Im not saying its the most potent but what iv seen coming out a pack of gws beans is nothing like what you describe.although it grudges me to say it they were actually pretty decent.

juiceyjay

juiceyjay

Well mine were not seeds they were clones I had gotten from a friend that owned a dispensary. Who knows maybe they were not really that. But they grew it indoor and it was crap so she gave me the clones to see what happened outdoor

william76

william76

Well mine were not seeds they were clones I had gotten from a friend that owned a dispensary. Who knows maybe they were not really that. But they grew it indoor and it was crap so she gave me the clones to see what happened outdoor
Wish I could get some of them now,lol,76

H

happy b

I find that kinda rude to give someone clones they know are shit.shit clones are fit for nothing but the bin.if she was going to giv u cuts she shouldv gave u good ones.i just dont see the point.you couldv had good cuts in place of those shitters and good weed at harvest.she just wasted your time.

labud

labud

Here's a room full I just harvested
These go back to 98
20150724 161634

juiceyjay

juiceyjay

Yes she did @happy b but I was fairly new to growing at the time. I had done a lot of reading but only grew once so when I saw 24 free plants I jumped on it. Won't do it again tho.

Also after thinking about it for awhile I believe my clones were called "white light" not "great white" sorry for the confusion guys. WHITE LIGHT IS CRAP dunno about great white though ;)

H

happy b

Yes she did @happy b but I was fairly new to growing at the time. I had done a lot of reading but only grew once so when I saw 24 free plants I jumped on it. Won't do it again tho.

Also after thinking about it for awhile I believe my clones were called "white light" not "great white" sorry for the confusion guys. WHITE LIGHT IS CRAP dunno about great white though ;)
Ah right that clears that up.white light i think is from soma.
if your going to put the effort into grow a crop its always worth investing in some good seeds or clones.if your new to growing get cheaper seeds.theres plenty of good seeds that are really reasonably priced.damn i remember i used to get 10 packs of nirvana beans for £10(about $15).theyr not the greatest company but the bud is well smokeable and perfect for a newbie grower.theyre way more than that now though.

Top Bottom