Great white shark

• Thread starter CALIPURP
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

CALIPURP

wuts up fellow farmers my boy has a nice run of some shark goin so i asked if i could log it to share it is from seed great white shark from green house they are 7weeks in flower in a ten week flower let me tell you they r huge i cant see em goin ten but anyway they are in rockwool cubes in slabs under vtwo 1k hps vented real good so i thought i would share with the farm i dont see any logs of these he runs GH 3 part drain to waiste he ran Recirculating system but likes this alot better no bugs no mold on top of cubes..hope you enjoy.....:character0050:
P1060882.JPG
P1060883.JPG
P1060890.JPG
P1060887.JPG
P1060893.JPG

C

CALIPURP

sorry my cam sucks cant take close ups but ill do somthin he split a garage in half insulated it he is goin to run a 4k after this run
P1060880.JPG

JAWS

JAWS

hello purp:bong2:
ahh nice to see theres still ppl around grinding it out with the SHARK and it looks like your friend has it looking nasty good to boot...
well grown:bong2:

S

swizzlegrower

tossed my gws these greenhouse gws are quiet different from subcools would never tossed these

C

CALIPURP

thanks guys didnt know subcool had a gws has anyone run the greenhouse gws really ten weeks it must blow uo in the last two ill update next week the next run is gonna rock some cali ograskel momin out right now from seed.....

420 Vet

Wow, that is incredible! I hope to get something like that going shortly

C

CALIPURP

thanks 'vet' he is goin to run another table in a few weeks after it cools a little of the gws they ARE VEGGIN RIGHT NOW..tryin to have the tables hit at a month apart is the goal ....anyone done greenhouse GWS like to hear your input ill take more pics tuesday or wed thanks for watchin........

Top Bottom