Great White Shark

• Thread starter RansacktheElder
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

RansacktheElder

Does the "white" in this strains name mean that it belongs to a "family" of plants? I.E. White Widow, Snow White, etc. And if it does, what characteristics does this family share and what makes it different from others?

:bong2:

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Check out the THCFarmer Strain Guide:

GWS has been around for a while, and comes from the originator of the White Widow (now Black Widow), shantibaba of the Mr Nice seed co.

R

RansacktheElder

uh oh.....I seem to have purchased this one before reading the fine print. <G> The smell is going to be interesting.....It has skunk #1 in it and that is the only premium grade weed I have experince with. It was extra stout. Damn near had to sell a car because of it.

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Ha! I don't think you'll have that problem with the GWS. The WW I've grown had a hashy smell and dominated most crosses.

R

RansacktheElder

Cool, the smell is relative anyways. I expect any quality strain will be pretty damn stinky! Looking forward to it actually. Now I have to master my impatience. That's gonna be a struggle.

Motarebel

Motarebel

Yeah what you get is the yield of SK#1 and soft fruity smoke,the plant has an average stink while flowering. Flowering time is 10 weeks,some will be ready a little sooner.

R

RansacktheElder

Thanks Mota! Didn't mean to bother you again on this one. Just looking for the broad opinions.

Latest posts

Top Bottom