Great White vs +life

• Thread starter Thedoorz420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

So been using Great white for last year or so and love it. I switched from botanicare to Veg+Bloom (dirty) and decided to go with +Life this time instead of great white. Any one have any experience with a similiar situation. They say +life has same stuff as Great White plus some more beneficial organisms plus it Goes with Veg+Bloom (dirty)

Been ona consistent hunt for the exact same answer. For im gonna try running veg+bloom with some other additives to go along. How long you've been running the veg+bloom!? Care to Share knowledge? ?

Thedoorz420

Thedoorz420

Ive been using veg+bloom for about 2 months or so i ended(last 2 weeks) a crop with veg+bloom(dirty), M.O.A.B and great white and results where so much better than my botanicare line up that quick. Right now I got a 4 week old crop that recieved V+B(Dirty), M.O.A.B, Great White and vitamino for the first week of flower then weeks 2-4 V+B(dirty), hydroplex, Great White, and Vitamino. i wish i had a camera or good phone to show ya how beautiful and plentiful they are. I used Ionic and everything Botanicare in the past and nothing has compared to this V+B (dirty). I plan i going V+B(Dirty),+LIFE, and Hydroplex weeks 5 and 6. Then V+B(Dirty) +Life, M.O.A.B week 7 and 8. I make a compost tea once a week that i feed to both my babies in flower and veg. I ve never used Veg+Bloom in Veg only because i wanna finish up the botanicare pro grow stuff i have no need to be wasteful but i am sure if it works aswell as it does in flower it will be great in veg. Hopfully this +Life is as good if not better than the Great White

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Ive been using veg+bloom for about 2 months or so i ended(last 2 weeks) a crop with veg+bloom(dirty), M.O.A.B and great white and results where so much better than my botanicare line up that quick. Right now I got a 4 week old crop that recieved V+B(Dirty), M.O.A.B, Great White and vitamino for the first week of flower then weeks 2-4 V+B(dirty), hydroplex, Great White, and Vitamino. i wish i had a camera or good phone to show ya how beautiful and plentiful they are. I used Ionic and everything Botanicare in the past and nothing has compared to this V+B (dirty). I plan i going V+B(Dirty),+LIFE, and Hydroplex weeks 5 and 6. Then V+B(Dirty) +Life, M.O.A.B week 7 and 8. I make a compost tea once a week that i feed to both my babies in flower and veg. I ve never used Veg+Bloom in Veg only because i wanna finish up the botanicare pro grow stuff i have no need to be wasteful but i am sure if it works aswell as it does in flower it will be great in veg. Hopfully this +Life is as good if not better than the Great White

Thanks for sharing that bro. What's the ratio for per gal your using? Thanks in advance bro. Hope so see visuals of your work soon.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

This is per 5gal

21-25g of V+B(dirty)
2.5-3.0g of +life
15-20ml hydroplex
35-45ml vitamino
1tsp M.O.A.B

I use 60/40 coco/perlite

I should have a camera before these guys are done

Looking forward to peeping your knowledge Doorz. Gonna keep that ratio in mind for i also mix the food 5gal ata time. Thanks! !!

urbanfog

urbanfog

I also started using the dirty and +life for my ending run, and will be running it from seed to harvest on next go around. Chris the rep is a really nice guy with lots of info. Running the line up with organic /chow mix, Caps foliar, and some ""scanmask" beneficial nematodes. Currently finishing flower, will be doing a full cleaning and then starting up with drain to waste, and 3 ga smartpots

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

I also started using the dirty and +life for my ending run, and will be running it from seed to harvest on next go around. Chris the rep is a really nice guy with lots of info. Running the line up with organic /chow mix, Caps foliar, and some ""scanmask" beneficial nematodes. Currently finishing flower, will be doing a full cleaning and then starting up with drain to waste, and 3 ga smartpots

About to pull the trigger and grab v+b n +life .would love to hear your recipe on the it. THEY say it's super concentrated so a lil goes a LONG way. And "Scanmask"? Oh PLEASE. .ENLIGHTEN ME?!!

urbanfog

urbanfog

About to pull the trigger and grab v+b n +life .would love to hear your recipe on the it. THEY say it's super concentrated so a lil goes a LONG way. And "Scanmask"? Oh PLEASE. .ENLIGHTEN ME?!!

Yes, from what Chris told me is I could run 50% of the recommended dosage and still be fine. I will be following the dirty's feed schedule, using a base organic mix of grey bagged "Dr earth" POTting soil, hydroton, rice hulls, alfalfa meal, scanmask (link below) homegrown ewc :D, compost and a few other bits. Also will be using Caps' foliar pack mix thru entire grow. All will be in 3 gal smarts, with a top drip drain to waste. Not sure, I man run 2 600's vert this time with a 1k on top. Still have a few plans to iron out after I harvest end of the month

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Yes, from what Chris told me is I could run 50% of the recommended dosage and still be fine. I will be following the dirty's feed schedule, using a base organic mix of grey bagged "Dr earth" POTting soil, hydroton, rice hulls, alfalfa meal, scanmask (link below) homegrown ewc :D, compost and a few other bits. Also will be using Caps' foliar pack mix thru entire grow. All will be in 3 gal smarts, with a top drip drain to waste. Not sure, I man run 2 600's vert this time with a 1k on top. Still have a few plans to iron out after I harvest end of the month

LOVE this FARM ..Ima Fellow Vert lover .would love to learn something if possible .Check out my log just recently started .Would admire your feedback. And thanks for the link. what's Your ppm out the run? Im 550ish. Think the tap or dirty would suffice? And im 600w as well.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Dirty is the best all are good Dirty is the best tho

Anybody using DIRTY with coco? ? You guys see THIS? ??

Size 166x150

Thedoorz420

Thedoorz420

Dude ive been waiting to see what it looks like only heard about it. i use the dirty in coco and the +life is that for sale yet or is it still in the works

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Dude ive been waiting to see what it looks like only heard about it. i use the dirty in coco and the +life is that for sale yet or is it still in the works

It's for sale bro . What brand of coco You using? I use canna .. what's your dosage with using the dirty? So yeah the size and life is for sale.

urbanfog

urbanfog

may have to give chris a call and get the skinny on it :D Time for some samples before my next run!

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

may have to give chris a call and get the skinny on it :D Time for some samples before my next run!

Yeah UF! chris said the +size is a standalone bloom booster. But ima mix with heavy 1. fire . Should get awesome results .. Are you running the Dirty? ?

urbanfog

urbanfog

Yeah UF! chris said the +size is a standalone bloom booster. But ima mix with heavy 1. fire . Should get awesome results .. Are you running the Dirty? ?
Finished this run with it, been using the v&G prior. The comming run will be dirty, +life, caps foliar pack, and my amended Dr. earth running in 3 ga smarties. AND now to look into adding the +size......May also run my flower tent vert this run, combining mh first 2 weeks, HPS for after 2nd week and a 330 CMH for added spectrum from day one

CHeers,
UF

urbanfog

urbanfog

spoke to chris, they will be updating the site with more info on the +size. He stated using up to your flush will both boost and harden flowers and bulk up lower growth. usage is 1 gram per gallon. My lb is on the way :D Will be documenting the whole grow once this run is done, and chris said he will pop in on the grow to be able to answer questions and comments. Just the great customer service is a huge benefit for me.

Again, have a good week

UF

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

spoke to chris, they will be updating the site with more info on the +size. He stated using up to your flush will both boost and harden flowers and bulk up lower growth. usage is 1 gram per gallon. My lb is on the way :D Will be documenting the whole grow once this run is done, and chris said he will pop in on the grow to be able to answer questions and comments. Just the great customer service is a huge benefit for me.

Again, have a good week

UF

Sounds like something GREAT with the +size !!

Top Bottom