'Green Air' Products - Any Good?

• Thread starter jigglybones
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jigglybones

Any fellow farmers out there have experience with co2 generators/controllers from a company called Green Air?

D

darookie2000

I've heard good things about them, but I have no personal experience. From what I understand, they are made by "hill people" (or maybe former ones) in the Humboldt area. They are old school, and my understanding is they are well constructed. They aren't fancy looking, but they were recommended to me. Someone with actual experience may be able to fill in the gaps :).

J

Jalisco Kid

Their co2 sensors I believe are made by telaire a GE company so I would order from the source. I would rather use Greenhouse suppliers for my equipment. You might pay more but you get a lot more. I like Bartlett or Galileo controllers,especially if you are not around much. Suerte JK

There is another one made in Temecula but I forget the name.

J

jigglybones

thanks for your replies. I'm trying not to screw up when I add co2 to my room. I'm still up in the air about a co2 generator versus co2 tanks, cause I just found out heat is a factor. Ahhh.... will post latest dilemma at a later date. lol..

Top Bottom