green bastards super strain diary

• Thread starter green bastard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
green bastard

green bastard

here there fellows just getting ready to pop a pile of seeds so i decided to get a full grow diary goin weekly updates maybe more and answer everyones questions to the best of my knowldge the strains i will be running this time are\
nebula from paradise seeds
super lemon haze from greenhouse
jacks cleaner from subcool
road kill skunk from reserva prevada
blue sonja from grindhouse seeds
dinafem bluehash
dna sharksbreath
dna la woman
and a couple of clones of east coast sour d.....and maybe 91 chem or Chemdog #4
so sit back and enjoy the ride all seeds are being germ'd now so expcect pics soon

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Should be a good one to watch here. Cant wait to see the results of this one, your gonna be over run real soon.

green bastard

green bastard

hahah i know should be a real treat this tome around

F

friendlyfarmer

wow there are a lot of strains that i have been wondering about on that list. i actually signed up in part to be able to watch this haha. good luck!

green bastard

green bastard

wow there are a lot of strains that i have been wondering about on that list. i actually signed up in part to be able to watch this haha. good luck!

thanks friendly farmer sit back and enjoy the ride my friend
thanks!

green bastard

green bastard

updates as soon as the l;ittle ones pops there head up outta the soil!

green bastard

green bastard

oh and the jacks cleaner will not be run this time i had them in a shot glass next to my heater and the old lady threw them out not knowing what they were but they were replaced with som chimera gear dolce sativa

green bastard

green bastard

time for a little update from all the beans i popped and a coupleof clone ecsd pre 98

all ofem are just starting to pop their heads upoutta the soil pics soon

A

a-jon

It should be nice to see you pop a few new strains (not like there isn't enough fine clones at our disposal) but seed runs are sweet..I'm sure you'll give them a great run and let us know what's worth tryin...oh and also see what clones I'll be taking haha.
they say only another 6-8 weeks processing then I'll be getting my designated grower card in the mail...CANT WAIT

green bastard

green bastard

so update got paranoid one night seen a police car parked outside on the side of the road next to my house and basically tossed all my seeds....except for a few that i never pooped
so i still have some and had to pop some new one's

green bastard

green bastard

right now the new line up is
dolce sativa
jacks cleaner
r.o.c.'s next gen romulan x pure romulan
rocs romulanxskunk
and alien express

green bastard

green bastard

It should be nice to see you pop a few new strains (not like there isn't enough fine clones at our disposal) but seed runs are sweet..I'm sure you'll give them a great run and let us know what's worth tryin...oh and also see what clones I'll be taking haha.
they say only another 6-8 weeks processing then I'll be getting my designated grower card in the mail...CANT WAIT

thats fuckin great man im sure you'll have some sick runs can't wait to see you get it goin buddy!

green bastard

green bastard

sorry fellas ran onto torouble and lots a few seeds replaced em with new ones and there all up and growing so its update tome tonight

green bastard

green bastard

updates there small but everythings goin smooth

the firsst 3 pics are my jacks clearner 8 out of 10 popped i;m happy
the fourth pic is my romx89 cloneonly skunk...with an rks in theer he is the big one out of em all
the fifth and 6th pick are my alien express with one super lemon hazeonce agin its the biggest one there
the seventh is my lonely nebula
the eighith is my fedaration romulanxpure rom
i apoligize angin fellas really sick the last little while ihope you all stick around

peace my brothers GB

New pics 077
New pics 078
New pics 079
New pics 081
New pics 082
New pics 083
New pics 084
New pics 085
Top Bottom